- USB to Serial Engine
- 1 xsmall footprint 120 Pin Connector
- Configurable interface ( SPI, I2C, GPIO)
- USB 2.0 interface to the PC
製品概要The SDP-S is a controller board in the System Demonstration Platform. The SDP-S is based on a USB to Serial Engine providing connectivity to the PC through a USB 2.0 hight speed port. Controller boards allow for the configuration and capture of data on daughter boards from the PC via USB. The SDP-S has a 120 pin connector which exposes serial interface peripherals to attached SDP compatible daughter boards. The SDP-S has configurable SPI, I2C and GPIOs communication lines. The PC side software application controlling the attached daughter board is provided with each of the daughter product evaluation boards or Circuits from the Lab™ reference circuits.
The SDP-S provides a subset of the capabilities of the SDP-B. The connector pin out used for the SDP-S is the same as the SDP-B but with the unsupported peripherals pins unavailable on the connector. The power and grounding pins are also identical.
The System Demonstration Platform is a collection of controller boards, interposer boards and daughter boards , used for easy, low cost evaluation of ADI components and reference circuits. For a general overview of the entire platform visit the System Demonstration homepage www.analog.com/sdp.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate 32 bit and 64 bit, or Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- NET 3.5 Framework