High Speed Controller Board for the System Demonstration Platform
The SDP-H1 has a FMC low pin count ( LPC) connector with full differential LVDS and singled ended LVCMOS support. It also has the 120 pin connector, found on the SDP-B which exposes the Blackfin processors peripherals. This connector provides a configurable Serial, Parallel I2C and SPI and GPIO communications lines to the attached daughter board. The PC side software application for controlling the attached daughter board is provided with each of the daughter product evaluation boards or Circuits from the Lab reference Circuits.
The System Demonstration Platform is a collection of controller boards, interposer boards, and daughter boards, used for easy, low cost evaluation of ADI components and reference circuits. For a general overview of the entire platform visit the System Demonstration Platform homepage www.analog.com/sdpSee the full list of compatible Product Evaluation Boards and Circuits from the Lab Reference Circuit Boards that require the SDP-B. All SDP-S compatible daughter boards can be used with the SDP-B.
- Windows XP SP2 32 bit, Windows Vista™ 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 7 Business/Enterprise/Ultimate 32 bit and 64 bit, or Windows 10 32 bit and 64 bit editions.
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- NET 3.5 Framework
18-Bit, 5 MSPS, Data Acquisition System Optimized for AC Performance
COMPATIBLE PRODUCT EVALUATION BOARDS
COMPATIBLE CIRCUITS FROM THE LAB™ EVALUATION BOARDS
- Products viewed will be listed here.
- Categories viewed will be listed here.
- Pages viewed will be listed here.