Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously Monitor Four Power Supplies
- ±0.5% Threshold Accuracy Over Temperature
- Selectable −4% and −6% Thresholds per Supply:
5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V, 1V and ±ADJ
- Adjustable Reset (RST) Timeout
- Overvoltage and Negative Voltage Monitoring
- Push-Pull or Open-Drain RST Output
- Margin Pin RDIS for Reset Disable
- H-Grade Temperature Range
- 16-Lead 3mm × 3mm QFN
The LTC2962 series of configurable power supply monitors can supervise systems with up to four supply voltages. One of 16 preset or adjustable voltage monitor thresholds per channel can be selected using external 1% resistors connected to the programming (PG) inputs. The preset voltage thresholds are accurate to ±0.5% over temperature. Positive (+ADJ) and negative (−ADJ) adjustable inputs with a 0.5V threshold allow undervoltage, negative voltage and overvoltage monitoring.
The watchdog (LTC2963 only) and reset timeout periods are adjustable using external capacitors. Accurate voltage thresholds and comparator glitch immunity ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering. The RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC input voltage down to 1V.
The flexibility of the LTC2962 family provides the ability to monitor a wide variety of power supply combinations, including multiple supplies of the same voltage, with ±0.5% accuracy.
- High Reliability Systems
- Network, Telecom and Server Systems
- Automotive Control Systems
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The ADMX1002 is an ultra-low distortion sinewave and high-resolution arbitrary waveform generator. This high-performance module demonstrates a proprietary digital pre-distortion algorithm that reduces signal distortion below levels that can be achieved with high-performance digital-to-analog converters (DAC) and amplifiers alone. Its differential output can be set to common-mode levels often required to test high-performance analog-to-digital converters (ADC), audio codecs, and other audio ICs and systems. With an easy-to-use SPI interface and small-form factor, the ADMX1002 can be easily embedded into test systems, or simply used on the bench for measurement and characterization.
- High-end audio test
- Analog-to-digital converter characterization and test
- Sensor and transducer test
- Frequency response and network analysis
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-low distortion, high-resolution source
- DC to 40kHz
- Proprietary digital pre-distortion (DPD) algorithm
- –130dBc THD @ 1kHz (typ.)
- Arbitrary waveform generation (AWG) with on-board pattern memory
- Differential (balanced) output up to 3.6VRMS
- Fast pattern switching between multiple stored waveforms
- Small form-factor (60mm x 40mm)
- Low power, 1W typ. (quiescent)
- SPI interface for integration into test and measurement systems
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.