Features and Benefits
- Initial accuracy
- A Grade: ±0.70% (maximum)
- B Grade: ±0.35% (maximum)
- Maximum temperature coefficient
- A Grade: 50 ppm/°C
- B-Grade: 25 ppm/°C
- CLOAD = 0.1 μF to 1 μF
- Output current: +4 mA/−2 mA
- Low operating current: 80 µA (typical)
- Output noise: 6 µV p-p @ 1.0 V output
- Input range: 2.0 V to 18 V
- Temperature range: −40°C to +125°C
- Tiny, Pb-free TSOT-23 package
The ADR130 is the first family of tiny, micropower, low voltage, high precision voltage references in the industry. Featuring 0.35% initial accuracy and 25 ppm/°C of temperature drift in the tiny TSOT-23 package, the ADR130 voltage reference only requires 80 μA for typical operation. The ADR130 design includes a proprietary temperature drift curvature correction technique that minimizes the nonlinearities in the output voltage vs. temperature characteristics.
Available in the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +125°C, the ADR130 is housed in a tiny TSOT-23 package.
For 0.5 V output, tie SET (Pin 5) to VOUT (Pin 4). For 1.0 V output, tie SET (Pin 5) to GND (Pin 2).
|All Members of the ADR130|
- Battery-powered instrumentation
- Portable medical equipment
- Communication infrastructure equipment
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The ADMX1002 is an ultra-low distortion sinewave and high-resolution arbitrary waveform generator. This high-performance module demonstrates a proprietary digital pre-distortion algorithm that reduces signal distortion below levels that can be achieved with high-performance digital-to-analog converters (DAC) and amplifiers alone. Its differential output can be set to common-mode levels often required to test high-performance analog-to-digital converters (ADC), audio codecs, and other audio ICs and systems. With an easy-to-use SPI interface and small-form factor, the ADMX1002 can be easily embedded into test systems, or simply used on the bench for measurement and characterization.
- High-end audio test
- Analog-to-digital converter characterization and test
- Sensor and transducer test
- Frequency response and network analysis
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-low distortion, high-resolution source
- DC to 40kHz
- Proprietary digital pre-distortion (DPD) algorithm
- –130dBc THD @ 1kHz (typ.)
- Arbitrary waveform generation (AWG) with on-board pattern memory
- Differential (balanced) output up to 3.6VRMS
- Fast pattern switching between multiple stored waveforms
- Small form-factor (60mm x 40mm)
- Low power, 1W typ. (quiescent)
- SPI interface for integration into test and measurement systems
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.