Analog Devices offers the widest selection of high performance voltage references in the industry. Our products range from high accuracy, low noise for high end industrial applications to general-purpose, low power for handheld, battery-powered applications. ADI is the ultimate source for design engineers looking for the perfect voltage reference that is cost effective, reliable, and dependable.
- NEW Performance Test for a Serializer and Deserializer Pair: MAX9247 and MAX9218
- NEW Assembly Guidelines for (uSLIC) Packages
- NEW SMT Assembly and PCB Design Guidelines for Maxim’s Standard Wire-Bonded Quad Flatpack, No Leads (QFN) Packages
- AN-713: The Effect of Long-Term Drift on Voltage References
- AN-1412: 4 mA to 20 mA Process Control Loop Using the AD5662 DAC (Rev. B) PDF