Features and Benefits
- High dynamic range, dual DACs
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion
- Single carrier W-CDMA ACLR = 80 dBc at 61.55 MHz
- Innovative switching output stage permits useable outputs beyond Nyquist frequency
- LVCMOS inputs with dual-port or optional interleaved single-port operation
- Differential analog current outputs are programmable from 8.6 mA to 31.7 mA full-scale
- Auxiliary 10-bit current DACs with source/sink capability for external offset nulling
- Internal 1.2 V precision reference voltage source
- Operates from 1.8 V and 3.3 V supplies
- 315 mW power dissipation
- Small footprint, RoHS-compliant, 72-lead LFCSP
The AD9743/AD9745/AD976/AD9747 are pin-compatible, high dynamic range, dual digital-to-analog converters (DACs) with 10-/12-/14-/16-bit resolutions and sample rates of up to 250 MSPS. The devices include specific features for direct conversion transmit applications, including gain and offset compensation, and they interface seamlessly with analog quadrature modulators, such as the ADL5370.
A proprietary, dynamic output architecture permits synthesis of analog outputs even above Nyquist by shifting energy away from the fundamental and into the image frequency.
A serial peripheral interface (SPI) port provides full programmability. In addition, some pin-programmable features are offered for those applications without a controller.
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enables high quality synthesis of wideband signals.
- Proprietary switching output for enhanced dynamic performance.
- Programmable current outputs and dual auxiliary DACs provide flexibility and system enhancements.
- Wireless infrastructure:
W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX
- Wideband communications:
Radio Frequency (RF) signal generators, arbitrary waveform generators
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
This page contains evaluation board documentation and ordering information for evaluating the AD9743.
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.