CrossCore® Embedded Studio: Online Training Overview11/28/2018
Creating and Debugging a Boot Stream with CCES11/28/2018
Introducing CrossCore® Embedded Studio11/28/2018
Debugging on a Hardware Target with CCES11/28/2018
Creating, Configuring, and Building Projects11/28/2018
Navigating Through the CrossCore® Embedded Studio IDE11/28/2018
Features and Benefits
- Eclipse based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Exceptional multi-core development & debug support
- Outstanding code generation tools, including Compilers, Assemblers, Linker, & Loader
- Mature algorithm libraries
- Improved system services & device drivers
- Easy integration with a family of software add-ins, including RTOS, TCP/IP Stack, USB Stack, & File System
- Compatibility with a variety of development hardware, including multi-core processing boards, and extender cards supporting audio & video capture, processing, and display
- Supports all Blackfin and SHARC processor families, with the exception of ADSP-BF535 and ADSP-210xx
- Supports the ADuCM302x and ADuCM4x50 families of Arm Cortex-M microcontrollers
CrossCore Embedded Studio is a world-class integrated development environment (IDE) for the Analog Devices Blackfin®, SHARC® and Arm® processor families. Employing the latest generation of our mature code generations tools, this Eclipse™ based IDE provides seamless, intuitive C/C++ and assembly language editing, code-gen, and debug support.
CrossCore Embedded Studio also offers Blackfin and SHARC developers highly integrated add-in support for drivers, services, and algorithmic software modules. These include driver support for on chip and off chip peripherals, stacks for Ethernet and USB, a popular real time operating system and file system, and more. It provides an easy to use development framework which includes exceptional integrated multicore development and debug support.
|Visit the CrossCore® Support Community
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Markets and Technologies
CCES License Types / Definitions: A node locked license locks the CCES software to a single PC using the computer’s MAC address. Each node locked license is tied to a single user, but can be loaded on up to four machines. A Node-1 license is a single user license and a Node-5 license is a five user license where each user can use the software on up to four machines. A corporate domain license (CORP) locks the CCES software to any computer on a specified corporate network (e.g. ad.analog.com, spd.analog.com, etc…) There are 10, 20 and unlimited user versions. (CORP-10, CORP-20, CORP-UNL) Customers should purchase the license type that reflects the number of users that are concurrently developing with CCES. There are no restrictions to the number of machines corporate licenses can be installed on, as long as they are connected to the specified corporate network.
An EZ-Kit license ships with applicable EZ-Kits. It behaves exactly like the node locked license except it only works with the EZ-Kit and emulator it ships with. It does not support a simulator target. An EZ-KIT license is included with evaluation boards/bundles for the following parts: ADSP-SC598, ADSP-21593, ADSP-SC594, ADSP-21569, ADSP-BF706, ADSP-BF707, ADSP-SC573, ADSP-SC584, ADSP-SC589, and ADuCM3029.
Maintenance Policy: A CrossCore Embedded Studio license includes one year of updates, upgrades and lifetime support. The optional annual maintenance provides access to updates and upgrades released during the maintenance period. Updates released after the maintenance period will not run until maintenance is renewed. Renewing maintenance provides instant access to all previous updates. Annual maintenance is 20% of book price for each license option, for additional information please Contact ADI. Proof of purchase of the original license will be required to process a maintenance request.
- Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise (32 and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu 20.04 with 32-bit compatibility libraries installed
- 2 GHz single core processor; 3.3GHz dual core or better recommended
- 4 GB RAM; 8GB or more recommended
- 3 GB available disk space
- An available USB port
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.