CrossCore Embedded Studio
CrossCore Embedded Studio is a world-class integrated development environment (IDE) for the Blackfin and SHARC processor families.
- Eclipse based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Exceptional multi-core development & debug support
- Outstanding code generation tools, including Compilers, Assemblers, Linker, & Loader
- Mature algorithm libraries
- Improved system services & device drivers
- Easy integration with a family of software add-ins, including RTOS, TCP/IP Stack, USB Stack, & File System
- Compatibility with a variety of development hardware, including multi-core processing boards, and extender cards supporting audio & video capture, processing, and display
- Supports all Blackfin and SHARC processor families, with the exception of ADSP-BF535 and ADSP-210xx
Compatible PartsView All
CrossCore Embedded Studio also offers Blackfin and SHARC developers highly integrated add-in support for drivers, services, and algorithmic software modules. These include driver support for on chip and off chip peripherals, stacks for Ethernet and USB, a popular real time operating system and file system, and more. It provides an easy to use development framework which includes exceptional integrated multicore development and debug support.
For special pricing for existing VisualDSP++® customers please refer to the “Special Pricing for VisualDSP++® Customers” in the CCES License Types / Definitions section below.
|Visit the CrossCore® Support Community
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Maintenance Policy: A CrossCore Embedded Studio license includes one year of updates, upgrades and lifetime support. The optional annual maintenance provides access to updates and upgrades released during the maintenance period. Updates released after the maintenance period will not run until maintenance is renewed. Renewing maintenance provides instant access to all previous updates. Annual maintenance is 20% of book price for each license option, for additional information please Contact ADI. Proof of purchase of the original license will be required to process a maintenance request.
For VisualDSP++® Customers: Your existing VDSP++ license(s) will not be disabled when upgrading to CCES. Customers should contact their ADI sales office or local distributor from whom they purchased VDSP++ for CCES pricing.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0 Linker and Utilities Manual (Rev. 1.6) PDF
The Linker and Utilities manual describes the command-line linker utility, which assembles ELF executable files from previously-compiled object files. The manual covers the syntax and semantics of the Linker Description Files (LDFs) which guide this process, and gives examples for Blackfin and SHARC processors. Related utilities covered in this manual are the archiver elfar, for library (.dlb) creation and management, the memory initializer meminit, and the utilities elfdump, elfpatch and elfsyms.
CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0 Loader and Utilities Manual (Rev. 1.6) PDF
The Loader and Utilities manual describes the command-line utilities for converting executable files into images that can be programmed into flash memory, and executed on the target processor as a standalone application without debugger involvement. The manual covers all Blackfin and SHARC processors supported by CrossCore Embedded Studio. The utilities described include ELF conversion utilities and utilities for encryption and cryptographic signing.
CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0 C/C++ Compiler and Library Manual for Blackfin Processors (Rev. 1.6) PDF
The Compiler and Library Manual for Blackfin Processors describes how to use the Compiler for processors with Blackfin and Blackfin+ cores (ADSP-BFxxx processors). It covers command-line switches, language compliance, language extensions, built-in function and optimization, among other topics. It provides reference material for the functions in the accompanying C and C++ standard libraries, and the DSP library.
CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0 Assembler and Preprocessor Manual (Rev. 1.6) PDF
The Assembler and Preprocessor manual covers the assemblers for the Blackfin and SHARC processors supported by CrossCore Embedded Studio. It gives the syntax for the directives supported by the assemblers and the standalone preprocessor, and covers their command-line switches.
CrossCore® Embedded Studio 2.2.0 C/C++ Compiler Manual for SHARC® Processors (Rev. 1.5) PDF
The Compiler Manual for SHARC Processors describes how to use the Compiler for processors with SHARC and SHARC+ cores (ADSP-21xxx and ADSP-SC5xx processors). It covers command-line switches, language compliance, language extensions, built-in functions, and optimization, among other topics.
CrossCore Embedded Studio 2.2.0 C/C++ Library Manual for SHARC Processors (Rev. 1.5) PDF
The C/C++ Library Manual contains information about the C/C++ and DSP run-time libraries for SHARC® (ADSP-21xxx) processors.
CrossCore® Software Licensing Guide (Rev. 1.3) PDF
The Software Licensing Guide describes the licensing mechanism used by CrossCore Embedded Studio. It explains the different kinds of license and the conditions and implications of license expiry. It describes how to activate and validate licenses, and how to administer a corporate domain license.