CROSSCORE EMBEDDED STUDIO
CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors
- Eclipse based integrated development environment (IDE)
- Exceptional multi-core development & debug support
- Outstanding code generation tools, including Compilers, Assemblers, Linker, & Loader
- Mature algorithm libraries
- Improved system services & device drivers
- Easy integration with a family of software add-ins, including RTOS, TCP/IP Stack, USB Stack, & File System
- Compatibility with a variety of development hardware, including multi-core processing boards, and extender cards supporting audio & video capture, processing, and display
- Supports all Blackfin and SHARC processor families, with the exception of ADSP-BF535 and ADSP-210xx
Compatible PartsView All
CrossCore Embedded Studio also offers Blackfin and SHARC developers highly integrated add-in support for drivers, services, and algorithmic software modules. These include driver support for on chip and off chip peripherals, stacks for Ethernet and USB, a popular real time operating system and file system, and more. It provides an easy to use development framework which includes exceptional integrated multicore development and debug support.
For special pricing for existing VisualDSP++® customers please refer to the “Special Pricing for VisualDSP++® Customers” in the CCES License Types / Definitions section below.
|Visit the CrossCore® Support Community
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Maintenance Policy: A CrossCore Embedded Studio license includes one year of updates, upgrades and lifetime support. The optional annual maintenance provides access to updates and upgrades released during the maintenance period. Updates released after the maintenance period will not run until maintenance is renewed. Renewing maintenance provides instant access to all previous updates. Annual maintenance is 20% of book price for each license option, for additional information please Contact ADI. Proof of purchase of the original license will be required to process a maintenance request.
For VisualDSP++® Customers: Your existing VDSP++ license(s) will not be disabled when upgrading to CCES. Customers should contact their ADI sales office or local distributor from whom they purchased VDSP++ for CCES pricing.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 8 Professional/Enterprise (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
CrossCore Embedded Studio 1.1 C/C++ Library Manual for SHARC Processors, (Rev. 1.2, May 2014) PDF
The C/C++ Library Manual contains information about the C/C++ and DSP run-time libraries for SHARC® (ADSP-21xxx) processors.