Features and Benefits
- lwIP stack for CrossCore Embedded Studio requires a real-time operating system (RTOS).
- Provides examples for a smooth out-of-the-box experience.
- Integrates seamlessly with CrossCore Embedded Studio up to version 2.7.0. For information regarding Ethernet stack options beginning with CCES version 2.8.0, please see OS/Middleware.
Supports most common TCP/IP protocols:
- IP (Internet Protocol) including packet forwarding over multiple network interfaces
- ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol) for network maintenance and debugging
- UDP (User Datagram Protocol) including experimental UDP-lite extensions
- DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) with congestion control, RTT estimation and fast recovery/fast retransmit
- ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) for Ethernet
- Optional Berkeley-alike (BSD) socket API
Lightweight TCP/IP (lwIP) is a widely accepted TCP/IP stack for embedded platforms supporting most of the networking protocols in the TCP/IP suite. It offers a BSD-like socket application programming interface, which facilitates easy migration of existing network or socket applications to your embedded platform.
This is a port of the lwIP TCP/IP stack to the Analog Devices Blackfin® and ADSP-SC5xx SHARC® processor family. It seamlessly integrates with CrossCore Embedded Studio up to revision 2.7.0 and provides a user interface for configuring the stack.
The LwIP implementation is tested on the indicated hardware platforms through the final update included in CCES revision 2.7.0. For information regarding Ethernet stack options beginning with CCES version 2.8.0, please see OS/Middleware.
CROSSCORE® Tools Support: Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643) Contact Support.