- Quad Output Step-Down µModule® Regulator with Dual 12A and Dual 5A Output
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 3.1V to 20V
- Dual 12A DC Output from 0.6V to 3.3V
- Dual 5A DC Output from 0.6V to 5.5V
- Up to 7W Power Dissipation (TA = 60°C, 200LFM No Heat Sink)
- ±1.5% Total Output Voltage Regulation
- Dual Differential Sensing Amplifier
- Current Mode Control, Fast Transient Response
- Parallelable for Higher Output Current
- Selectable Burst Mode® Operation
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Internal Temperature Sensing Diode Output
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Overvoltage, Current and Temperature Protection
- 9.5mm × 16mm × 4.72mm BGA Package
The LTM4671 is a quad DC/DC step-down µModule (micromodule) regulator offering dual 12A and dual 5A output. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power FETs, inductors and support components. Operating over an input voltage range of 3.1V to 20V, the LTM4671 supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 3.3V for two 12A channels and 0.6V to 5.5V for two 5A channels, each set by a single external resistor. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed.
Fault protection features include overvoltage, overcurrent and overtemperature protection. The LTM4671 is offered in 9.5mm × 16mm × 4.72mm BGA package.
- Multirail Point-of-Load Regulation
- FPGAs, DSPs and ASICs Applications
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
LTpowerCAD® is a power supply design program which selects power stage components, provides detailed power efficiency, shows quick loop Bode plot stability and load transient analysis, and can export to LTspice for simulation.