- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.6V to 5.5V
- Adjustable Output Voltage Range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- 2A of Continuous Output Current with VIN ≥ VOUT (Buck Mode and Buck-Boost Mode); Minimum 1A Continuous Output Current with VIN < VOUT (Boost Mode).
- Low Ripple Buck-Boost Architecture
- Programmable Soft-Start and VIN UVLO
- Burst Mode IQ 15μA for High Efficiency at Light Loads
- Ultrathin, Small Surface Mount Footprint
- 3.5mm × 4mm × 1.25mm LGA Package
The LTM4693 is an ultrathin, highly efficient, 2A buck-boost μModule® DC/DC converter that operates from input voltages above, below or equal to the output voltage. Included in the package are the switching controller, power MOSFETs, inductor and support components. The LTM4693’s advanced topology provides a continuous transfer through all operating modes. VIN operation from 2.6V to 5.5V covers a wide variety of power sources including typical 3.3V and 5V. Output voltage ranging from 1.8V to 5.5V is set by an external resistor. Only a few external components are needed for a typical application.
Selectable Burst Mode® operation reduces quiescent current to 15μA, ensuring high efficiency across the entire load range. To optimize applications for highest efficiency, the switching frequency can be programmed between 1MHz to 4MHz or synchronized to an external clock for noise sensitive circuits.
LTM4693 is available in ultrathin, 3.5mm × 4mm ×1.25mm LGA Package. The LTM4693 is Pb-free and RoHS compliant.
- Telecom, Datacom (Optical Modules) and Industrial Equipment
- Medical and Industrial Instruments
- Wireless RF Transmitter
- Battery Powered System