12-bit, 170/210/250 MSPS, 1.8 V Dual Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
The AD9613 is a dual 12-bit, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with sampling speeds up to 250 MSPS. The AD9613 is designed to support communications applications where low cost, small size, wide bandwidth and versatility are desired.
The dual ADC core features a multistage, differential pipelined architecture with integrated output error correction logic. Each ADC features wide bandwidth inputs supporting a variety of user-selectable input ranges. An integrated voltage reference eases design considerations. A duty cycle stabilizer is provided to compensate for variations in the ADC clock duty cycle, allowing the converters to maintain excellent performance.
The ADC output data are routed directly to the two external 12- bit LVDS output ports and formatted either as interleaved or channel multiplexed.
Flexible power-down options allow significant power savings, when desired.
Programming for setup and control are accomplished using a 3- wire SPI-compatible serial interface.
The AD9613 is available in a 64-lead LFCSP and is specified over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Integrated dual, 12-bit, 170 MSPS/210 MSPS/250 MSPS ADCs.
- Fast overrange and threshold detect.
- Proprietary differential input maintains excellent SNR performance for input frequencies up to 400 MHz.
- SYNC input allows synchronization of multiple devices.
- 3-pin, 1.8V SPI port for register programming and register readback.
- Pin compatibility with the AD9643, allowing a simple migration up to 14 bits, and with the AD6649 and the AD6643.
- Diversity radio systems
- Multimode digital receivers (3G)
- TD-SCDMA, WiMax, WCDMA, CDMA2000, GSM, EDGE, LTE
- I/Q demodulation systems
- Smart antenna systems
- General-purpose software radios
- Ultrasound equipment
- Broadband data applications
Virtual Eval - BETA
Virtual Eval is a web application to assist designers in product evaluation of ADCs, DACs, and other ADI products. Using detailed models on Analog’s servers, Virtual Eval simulates crucial part performance characteristics within seconds. Configure operating conditions such as input tones and external jitter, as well as device features like gain or digital down-conversion. Performance characteristics include noise, distortion, and resolution, FFTs, timing diagrams, response plots, and more.
Recommended Clock Drivers
Product Selection Guide
RF Source Booklet
RF IC Product Overview
MS-1779: Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than...
Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
- 4 week(s) ago in 7/19/2017 Inertial Sensors Propel the Internet of Moving Things
- 5 week(s) ago in The Engineering Mind