- Interfaces to multiple serial and parallel precision converter evaluation boards
- Supports high-speed LVDS interface
- 32MB SDRAM
- 4MB SRAM
- USB 2.0 connection to PC
- User reprogrammable Altera Cyclone FPGA
- Provides 8 separate power supplies
- Connects directly to ADSP-BF537 Blackfin EZ-KIT Lite
製品概要The Converter Evaluation and Development Board (EVAL-CED1Z) board is part of a platform from Analog Devices Inc., intended for use in evaluation, demonstration and development of systems using Analog Devices precision converters. It provides the necessary communications between the converter and the PC, programming or controlling the device, transmitting or receiving data over a USB link.
Evaluating Precision Converters
Creation of demonstration systems
Prototyping of end-user systems
- CED Board
- USB A to Mini-B cable
- 7 Volt 15W Power Supply
The CED board is designed to interface to multiple serial and parallel precision converter evaluation boards. For information on the converter-specific board, refer to that specific product page on analog.com.