Features and Benefits
- 140A Peak Output Current
- SilentMOS™ Smart Power Stage
- Utilizes Low EMI/EMC Silent Switcher®2 Architecture
- Ultra-Low SW-Voltage Overshoot
- Frequency Up to 2MHz
- VIN Up to 14V
- Up to 94% Efficiency at 1MHz with 1.8VOUT
- Integrated Boost Diode and Capacitors and Power Switches
- Accurate Switch Current Monitoring
- Power MOSFET Overcurrent Protection
- Input Overvoltage and Bias Undervoltage Protection
- 3.3V/5V Compatible Tri-State PWM Input Thermal Monitor with Overtemperature Flag
- 5mm × 8mm LQFN Package
The LTC7051 monolithic power stage fully integrates high speed drivers with low resistance half-bridge power switches plus comprehensive monitoring and protection circuitry in an electrically and thermally optimized package. With a suitable high frequency controller, this power stage forms a compact, high current voltage regulator system with state-of-the-art efficiency and transient response.
SilentMOS technology utilizes second generation Silent Switcher 2 architecture reducing both EMI and switch-node voltage overshoot while maximizing efficiency at high switching frequencies.
High speed current sensing provides low latency switch current information, enabling tight current balancing and immediate overcurrent protection.
Thermally-enhanced packaging provides 70A rated output continuous current capability.
- High Current Servers and Workstations
- Networking/Telecom Microprocessor Supplies
- Small Form-Factor POL Converter
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
Reference Designs (1)
Versal HBM Non-Hardware Verified Design
Versal HBM Non-Hardware Verified Design
Features & Benefits
- The Versal™ HBM series features heterogeneous integration of fast memory, secure connectivity, and adaptive compute to eliminate processing and memory bottlenecks for memory-bound, compute-intensive workloads such as machine learning, database acceleration, next-generation firewalls, and advanced network testers. Analog Devices has worked closely AMD to develop verified power solutions that optimize cost, size and efficiency in high performance applications.
- ADI provides supporting documentation including LTpowerPlanner and applicable LTpowerPlay configuration files to enable you to validate the power solution for your application seamlessly. For a complete list power designs and use cases, please contact your local local FAE.
- ADI has also completed a complete power evaluation report for Mid-High Voltage rails. For a complete report please submit your interest here.
Key power regulators are used for this device as follows:
- LTC3617 (Optional)
- LTC3618 (Optional)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.View our quality and reliability program and certifications for more information.
|Part Number||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||Pin/Package Drawing||CAD Symbols, Footprints & 3D Models|
|LTC7051AV#PBF||Material Declaration||Reliability Data||42-Lead LQFN (8mm x 5mm x 0.95mm w/ EP)|
|Wafer Fabrication Data|
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.