Features and Benefits
- Silent Switcher®3 Architecture
- Ultralow RMS Noise (10Hz to 100kHz): 4μVRMS
- Ultralow Spot Noise: 4nV/√Hz at 10kHz
- Ultralow EMI Emissions on Any PCB
- Internal Bypass Capacitors Reduce Radiated EMI
- High Efficiency at High Frequency
- Ultrafast Transient Response with High Gain Error Amplifier
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7V to 18V
- Output Voltage Range: 0V to (PVIN - 0.5V)
- 4A Maximum Continuous Output Current
- Fast Minimum Switch On-Time: 12ns
- Precision Current Reference: 100μA ± 0.8% Over Temperature
- Differential Remote Sense Ensures Accuracy Over Load
- PolyPhase® Operation: Up to 12 Phases
- Forced Continuous Mode Capability
- Adjustable and Synchronizable: 300kHz to 6MHz
- Programmable Power Good
- Small 20-Lead 4mm x 3mm LQFN Package
The LT8622S/LT8624S synchronous step-down regulator features third-generation Silent Switcher technology, which is uniquely designed to combine an ultralow noise reference with Silent Switcher architecture in order to achieve both high efficiency and excellent wideband noise performance.
The innovative ultralow-noise architecture provides exceptional low-frequency (0.1Hz to 100kHz) output noise performance in a switching regulator. The output voltage can be programmed with a single resistor, providing unity gain operation over the output range and resulting in virtually constant output noise independent of output voltage. Silent Switcher architecture minimizes EMI emissions while delivering high efficiency at high switching frequencies.
The LT8622S/LT8624S is ideal for high-current, noise-sensitive applications that benefit from the high efficiency of a synchronous switching regulator.
- RF Power Supplies: PLLs, VCOs, Mixers, LNAs, PAs
- High Speed/High Precision ADCs/DACs
- Low Noise Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Documentation & Resources
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.