- Dual 4A/Single 8A Low EMI Switch Mode Power Supply
- EN55022 Class B Compliant
- Two Fully Independent Channels, Each Configurable for Positive or Negative Output Voltage Polarity
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5V ≤ |VOUTn + – VOUTn –| ≤ 26.5V
- Wide Input Voltage Range: Up to 40V
- 3.1V or 3.6V Start-Up, Configuration-Dependent
- ±1.67% Total DC Output Voltage Error Over Line, Load and Temperature
- Analog Output Current Indicator (Positive-VOUT Only)
- LDOOUT: 5V Fixed, 25mA Capable LDO
- Parallelable with LTM4651/LTM4653
- Constant-Frequency Current Mode Control
- Power Good Indicators and Programmable Soft-Start
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- 16mm × 16mm × 5.01mm BGA Package
The LTM4655 is an ultralow noise 40V, dual 4A or single 8A DC/DC μModule® regulator designed to meet the radiated emissions requirements of EN55022. Its channels are fully independent, parallelable and capable of delivering positive or negative output polarity. Conducted emission requirements can be met by adding standard filter components. Included in the package are the switching controllers, power MOSFETs, inductors, filters and support components. A 5V, 25mA LDO and clock generator enable phase interleaving of the power switching stages, for improved EMC performance.
The LTM4655 can regulate positive VOUTn + voltages between 0.5V and 26.5V from a 3.1V to 40V input. The LTM4655 can regulate negative VOUTn – voltages between –0.5V and –26.5V from a maximum input range of 3.6V to 40V, with the span from VINn to VOUTn – not to exceed 40V. A switching frequency range of 250kHz to 3MHz is supported.
The LTM4655 is offered in a 16mm × 16mm × 5.01mm BGA package with SnPb or RoHS compliant terminal finish.
- Automated Test and Measurement
- Avionics and Industrial Control Systems
- Video, Imaging and Instrumentation