Application Notes (1)
AN-1072: How to Successfully Apply Low Dropout Regulators
(pdf, 105 kB)
This application note reviews the basic LDO topology, explains key specifications, and shows the application of low dropout voltage regulators in systems.
Circuit Note (5)
- CN-0164: Low Power, Long Range, ISM Wireless Measuring Node (pdf, 172 kB)
- CN-0185: A Novel Analog-to-Analog Isolator Using an Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator, Isolated DC-to-DC Converter, and Active Filter (pdf, 119 kB)
- CN-0187: Crest Factor, Peak, and RMS RF Power Measurement Circuit Optimized for High Speed, Low Power, and Single 3.3 V Supply (pdf, 163 kB)
- CN-0190: Robust, Multivoltage, High Efficiency, 25 W Universal Power Supply Module with 6 V to 14 V Input (pdf, 357 kB)
- CN0280: Robust Completely Isolated Current Sense Circuit with Isolated Power Supply for Solar Photovoltaic Converters (pdf, 468 kB)
Technical Articles (1)
Data Sheets (1)
User Guides (1)
UG-052: RedyKit for the ADP121 LDO
(pdf, 118 kB)
Order the RedyKit for easy product evaluation and prototyping. The RedyKit ships with 2 preset evaluation boards plus 3 each of the standard fixed output voltage options in the product family. This allows evaluation of any voltage option with one kit.