Features and Benefits
- 1800MHz to 2900MHz RF Frequency Range
- 1950MHz to 3400MHz LO Frequency Range
- 50MHz to 550MHz IF Frequency Range
- Supports Both Low-Side and High-Side LO Injection
- 8.7dB Conversion Gain
- +24dBm Input IP3
- 10.3dB Noise Figure
- +11.3dBm Input 1dB Compression Point
- 70dBc Typical 2 x 2 Spurious Rejection at PRF = -10dBm
- Dual Channels Ideal for Diversity Receiver Applications
- Integrated LO Buffer
- Integrated LO and RF Baluns for Single-Ended Inputs
- Low -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Pin Compatible with the MAX19999 3000MHz to 4000MHz Mixer
- Pin Similar to the MAX9995 and MAX19995/MAX19995A 1700MHz to 2200MHz Mixers and the MAX9985 and MAX19985A 700MHz to 1000MHz Mixers
- 42dB Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Single 5.0V or 3.3V Supply
- External Current-Setting Resistors Provide Option for Operating Device in Reduced-Power/Reduced-Performance Mode
The MAX19997A dual downconversion mixer is a versatile, highly integrated diversity downconverter that provides high linearity and low noise figure for a multitude of 1800MHz to 2900MHz base-station applications. The MAX19997A fully supports both low- and high-side LO injection architectures for the 2300MHz to 2900MHz WiMAX™, LTE, WCS, and MMDS bands, providing 8.7dB gain, +24dBm input IP3, and 10.3dB NF in the low-side configuration, and 8.7dB gain, +24dBm input IP3, and 10.4dB NF in the high-side configuration. High-side LO injection architectures can be further extended down to 1800MHz with the addition of one tuning element (a shunt inductor) on each RF port.
The device integrates baluns in the RF and LO ports, an LO buffer, two double-balanced mixers, and a pair of differential IF output amplifiers. The MAX19997A requires a typical LO drive of 0dBm and a supply current guaranteed below 420mA to achieve the targeted linearity performance.
The MAX19997A is available in a compact 6mm x 6mm, 36-pin thin QFN lead-free package with an exposed pad. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended temperature range, from TC = -40°C to +100°C.
- 2.3GHz WCS Base Stations
- 2.5GHz WiMAX and LTE Base Stations
- 2.7GHz MMDS Base Stations
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Military Systems
- PCS1900 and EDGE Base Stations
- PHS/PAS Base Stations
- Private Mobile Radios
- UMTS/WCDMA and cdma2000® 3G Base Stations
- Wireless Local Loop
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Documentation & Resources
MAX19997A Reliability Data1/12/202332K
MAX19997A Companion Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Support & Discussions
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Please see the latest communication from our CCO regarding lead times.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.