Features and Benefits
- 700MHz to 1000MHz RF Frequency Range
- 570MHz to 865MHz LO Frequency Range
- 50MHz to 250MHz IF Frequency Range
- 6dB Typical Conversion Gain
- 10.5dB Typical Noise Figure
- +28.5dBm Typical Input IP3
- +16.2dBm Typical Input 1dB Compression Point
- 77dBc Typical 2RF-2LO Spurious Rejection at PRF = -10dBm
- Dual Channels Ideal for Diversity Receiver Applications
- 47dB Typical Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Integrated LO Buffer
- Internal RF and LO Baluns for Single-Ended Inputs
- Built-In SPDT LO Switch with 43dB LO1-to-LO2 Isolation and 50ns Switching Time
- Pin-Compatible with MAX9995 1700MHz to 2200MHz Mixer
- Lead(Pb)-Free Package
- 850MHz WCDMA Base Stations
- cdmaOne™ and cdma2000® Base Stations
- Digital and Spread-Spectrum Communication Systems
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- GSM 850/GSM 950, 2G/2.5G EDGE Base Stations
- iDEN® Base Stations
- Microwave Links
- Military Systems
- Private Mobile Radios
- Wireless Local Loop
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.