Features and Benefits
- 1700MHz to 2200MHz RF Frequency Range
- 1400MHz to 2000MHz LO Frequency Range
- 1750MHz to 2700MHz LO Frequency Range (MAX19995A)
- 50MHz to 500MHz IF Frequency Range
- 9dB Typical Conversion Gain
- 9dB Typical Noise Figure
- +24.8dBm Typical Input IP3
- +13.3dBm Typical Input 1dB Compression Point
- 79dBc Typical 2RF-2LO Spurious Rejection at PRF = -10dBm
- Dual Channels Ideal for Diversity Receiver Applications
- 49dB Typical Channel-to-Channel Isolation
- Low -3dBm to +3dBm LO Drive
- Integrated LO Buffer
- Internal RF and LO Baluns for Single-Ended Inputs
- Built-In SPDT LO Switch with 56dB LO-to-LO Isolation and 50ns Switching Time
- Pin Compatible with the MAX19985/MAX19985A/MAX19995A Series of 700MHz to 2200MHz Mixers
- Pin Similar to the MAX19997A/MAX19999 Series of 1800MHz to 4000MHz Mixers
- Single +5.0V or +3.3V Supply
- External Current-Setting Resistors Provide Option for Operating Device in Reduced-Power/Reduced-Performance Mode
The MAX19995 dual-channel downconverter provides 9dB of conversion gain, +24.8dBm input IP3, +13.3dBm 1dB input compression point, and a noise figure as low as 9dB for 1700MHz to 2200MHz diversity receiver applications. With an optimized LO frequency range of 1400MHz to 2000MHz, this mixer is ideal for low-side LO injection architectures. High-side LO injection is supported by the MAX19995A, which is pin-pin and functionally compatible with the MAX19995.
In addition to offering excellent linearity and noise performance, the MAX19995 also yields a high level of component integration. This device includes two double-balanced passive mixer cores, two LO buffers, a dual-input LO selectable switch, and a pair of differential IF output amplifiers. Integrated on-chip baluns allow for single-ended RF and LO inputs. The MAX19995 requires a nominal LO drive of 0dBm and a typical supply current of 297mA at VCC = 5.0V or 212mA at VCC = 3.3V.
The MAX19995/MAX19995A are pin compatible with the MAX19985/MAX19985A series of 700MHz to 1000MHz mixers and pin similar with the MAX19997A/MAX19999 series of 1800MHz to 4000MHz mixers, making this entire family of downconverters ideal for applications where a common PCB layout is used across multiple frequency bands.
The MAX19995 is available in a 6mm x 6mm, 36-pin thin QFN package with an exposed pad. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended temperature range, from TC = -40°C to +85°C.
- cdma2000® Base Stations
- DCS1800 and EDGE Base Stations
- Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
- Military Systems
- PCS1900 and EDGE Base Stations
- PHS/PAS Base Stations
- Private Mobile Radios
- UMTS/WCDMA/LTE Base Stations
- Wireless Local Loop
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
MAX19995 Companion Parts
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
See our Ordering FAQs for answers to questions about online orders, payment options and more.
Buy Now Pricing
(**) Displayed Buy Now Price and Price Range is based on small quantity orders.
(*)The 1Ku list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.
Selecting the Sample button above will redirect to the third-party ADI Sample Site. The part selected will carry over to your cart on this site once logged in. Please create a new account there if you have never used the site before. Contact SampleSupport@analog.com with any questions regarding this Sample Site.