- Ultrawide common-mode range: −VS – 0.1 V to −VS + 70 V
- Wide power supply voltage range (VSY): +3.15 V to +50 V (±25 V for PSRR)
- Low supply current: 1.5 mA (typical)
- Low input offset voltage: ±30 µV maximum
- Low input offset voltage drift: ±0.4 µV/°C maximum
- Low voltage noise:
- 1/f noise corner: 6 Hz typical
- 150 nV p-p typical at 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- 7 nV/√Hz typical at 100 Hz (en)
- Low power shutdown: <20 µA maximum
- High speed
- GBP: 8 MHz typical
- Slew rate: 5.5 V/µs typical at ΔVOUT = 25 V
- Low input bias current: ±10 nA maximum
- Large signal voltage gain: 120 dB minimum
- CMRR: 123 dB, minimum
- PSRR: 126 dB, minimum
- Input overdrive tolerant with no phase reversal
- ±2 kV HBM and ±2 kV FICDM
- Wide temperature range: −55°C to +150°C (H grade)
- 6-lead TSOT package
The ADA4099-1 is a robust, precision, rail-to-rail input/output operational amplifier (op amp) with inputs that operate from −VS to +VS and beyond, which is referred to in the data sheet as Over-The-Top™. The device features offset voltages of <30 µV, input bias currents (IB) of <10 nA, and can operate on single or split supplies that range from 3.15 V to 50 V. The ADA4099-1 draws 1.5 mA of quiescent current.
The ADA4099-1 Over-The-Top input stage has robust input protection features for abusive environments. The inputs can tolerate up to 80 V of differential voltage without damage or degradation to dc accuracy. The operating input common-mode range extends from rail-to-rail and beyond, up to 70 V > –VS, independent of the +VS supply.
The ADA4099-1 is unity-gain stable and can drive loads requiring up to 20 mA. The device can also drive capacitive loads as large as 100 pF. The amplifier is available with low power shutdown. The ADA4099-1 is available in a standard, 6-lead, thin small outline transistor (TSOT) package.
- Industrial sensor conditioning
- Supply current sensing
- Battery and power supply monitoring
- Front-end amplifiers in abusive environments
- 4 mA to 20 mA transmitters
The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ evaluates the ADA4099-1 6-lead, thin small outline transistor (TSOT), robust Over-The-Top™ precision operational amplifier (op amp). The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ is a prepopulated board using a gain of 1 configuration.
The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ design allows simplified and efficient use. The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ has edge mounted Subminiature Version A (SMA) connectors on the inputs and outputs to allow efficient connection to test equipment or other circuits. Bulk test points are also incorporated as an alternative option to be used for the inputs and outputs. The optimized EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ ground plane, component placement, and power supply allow maximum circuit flexibility and performance. The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ combines surface-mount technology (SMT) with almost all components being 0805 in size to provide simplified installation and the option to replace and solder when needed, except for the bypass capacitors (C1 to C4) that are fixed in 0603 sizes. The EVAL-ADA4099-1HUJZ also has unpopulated resistor and capacitor pads, which provide the user with the options and flexibility to implement different application circuits and configurations.
- Fully featured evaluation board for the ADA4099-1
- Enables efficient prototyping
- User defined circuit configuration
- Simplified connection to test equipment and other circuits