- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V to 15V
- Output Current: Up to 250mA
- IVIN = 65nA (In Regulation, No Load)
- Output Voltage Range: 1.2V to 5V
- 16 Fixed Output Voltages Programmed via4 Pin‑Strapped Inputs
- 4 Peak VIN Currents Programmed via 2 Pin-Strapped Inputs (10mA/30mA/100mA/300mA)
- Low IQ Dropout Mode
- Power Good (PGOOD) Output
- 12-Lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN Package
The LTC3336 is a compact high efficiency nanopower hysteretic buck DC/DC which can deliver up to 250mA of output current from a 2.5V to 15V input. Input quiescent current is typically 80nA with the output in regulation at no load for output voltages less than 2.4V; this number is reduced further for higher output voltages at which internal circuits can be boot-strapped from the output.
Performance specifications are ideal for primary (i.e., non-rechargeable) battery powered applications: low IQ plus the ability to set the peak current to a level matched to the battery’s maximum capacity point.
The peak input currents of 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, and 300mA are pin selectable as well as the output voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.6V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.4V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.2V, 3.3V, 3.6V, 3.7V, 4.1V, 4.2V, and 5.0V.
The LTC3336 is offered in a compact 12-lead 2mm × 2mm LQFN package.
- Low Power Primary Battery Powered Systems (e.g., 1× – 3× Li-Ion Primary, 3× – 8× AAA)
- Remote Industrial Sensors (e.g., Meters, Alarms)
- Asset Trackers
- Electronic Door Locks
- Keep-Alive Supplies/Battery Backup
- SmartMesh® Applications