- 10BASE-T1L IEEE® Std 802.3cg-2019™ compliant
- Supports 1.0 V pk-pk & 2.4 V pk-pk transmit levels
- Auto-Negotiation capability
- Supports intrinsic safety applications
- External termination resistors
- Separate Rx/Tx pins
- Integrated MAC with SPI interface
- SPI interface supporting 10Mb/sec full duplex
- Supports Open Alliance 10BASE-T1x MAC-PHY Serial Interface
- MDIO memory map accessible via SPI
- On Chip FIFOs: 20kB receive, 8kB transmit
- Cut-through or Store & forward operation
- Rx high & low priority queues
- IEEE 1588 timestamp support
- Statistics counters
- 16 MAC addresses supported for frame filtering
- Unmanaged configuration using pin strapping including:
- Master/Slave selection
- Transmit amplitude
- 25 MHz crystal oscillator/25 MHz external clock input
- Single supply 1.8 V/3.3 V operation (mode dependent)
- Cable Reach
- 1700 meters+ with 1.0 V pk-pk
- 1700 meters+ with 2.4 V pk-pk
- EMC test standards
- IEC 61000-4-4 electrical fast transient (EFT) (±4 kV)
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (±4 kV contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (±8 kV air discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-6 conducted immunity (10V/m)
- IEC 61000-4-5 surge (±4kV)
- IEC 61000-4-3 radiated immunity (Class A)
- EN55032 radiated emissions (Class B)
- Low power consumption – Dual supply 42 mW typ
- Link LED
- Small package 40-lead (6 mm x 6 mm) LFCSP
- Wide temperature range -40°C to 105°C
The ADIN1110 is a low power single port 10BASE-T1L MACPHY designed for industrial Ethernet applications. It integrates an Ethernet PHY core with a MAC and all the associated analog circuitry, input and output clock buffering.
The device operates from a single power supply rail of 1.8 V or 3.3 V.
Programmable transmit levels, external termination resistors and independent Rx/Tx pins make the ADIN1110 suited to intrinsic safety applications.
The ADIN1110 has an integrated voltage supply monitoring and power on reset circuitry to improve system level robustness.
The device has a 4-wire SPI interface for communication between the MAC and host processor.
The ADIN1110 is available in a 6 mm x 6 mm 40-ld package.
- Process Control
- Factory Automation
- Building Automation
Want to get started developing a 10BASE-T1L Solution?
Why not email our team of experts to get samples of the ADIN1110 or an evaluation board.