Features and Benefits
- FMC-compatible form factor
- Powered from FMC connector with external supply possibility
- Provides level translation and various supply values
- Compatible with RaspberryPi X-MW controller
The AD-FMCXMWBR1-EBZ is a level translator and power supply board, with FMC-compatible form factor. It is powered from the FMC connector, with the possibility to add an external supply, for application that require higher load currents. In this case, the external supply is prioritized.
AD-FMCXMWBR1-EBZ allows multiple level translated digital communications paths between a controller/FPGA device and X-MW blocks. The module provides multiple supply voltages with high current capability, that can be used to bias the X-MW blocks or other IC’s in a prototype design.
- RF and Microwave designs
- Voltage level translation
- General-purpose software radios
- Radar systems
- Point to point communication systems
- Multiple input/multiple output (MIMO) radios
- Automated test equipment
Markets and Technologies
- AD-FMCBRIDGE1A – FMC X-MW bridge
- AD-FMCBRIDGE1B – Protoplate interface board
- Ribbon cable
- Power cable
The AD-FMCXMWBR1-EBZ is a two board kit with interconnecting ribbon cables. The FMC Bridge board plugs into an FMC slot on a compatible carrier. The Protoplate Interface board can be mounted on a 32x32 X-microwave Protoplate and then connected with the ribbon cables to the FMC Bridge. The carrier board can then be turned on and the setup can be used accordingly for evaluation and prototyping.
The advantage of this board is that it has a pin header compatible with the Raspberry Pi based X-MW controller. It uses the communication protocol pins and some GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.