16-Bit, 200 MSPS/250 MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter
The AD9467 is a 16-bit, monolithic, IF sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC). It is optimized for high performance over wide bandwidths and ease of use. The product operates at a 250 MSPS conversion rate and is designed for wireless receivers, instrumentation, and test equipment that require a high dynamic range.
The ADC requires 1.8 V and 3.3 V power supplies and a low voltage differential input clock for full performance operation. No external reference or driver components are required for many applications. Data outputs are LVDS compatible (ANSI-644 compatible) and include the means to reduce the overall current needed for short trace distances.
A data clock output (DCO) for capturing data on the output is provided for signaling a new output bit.
The internal power-down feature supported via the SPI and typically consumes less than 5 mW when disabled.
Optional features allow users to implement various selectable operating conditions, including input range, data format select, and output data test patterns.
The AD9467 is available in a Pb-free, 72-lead, LFCSP specified over the −40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range.
- IF optimization capability used to improve SFDR.
- Outstanding SFDR performance for IF sampling applications such as multicarrier, multimode 3G, and 4G cellular base station receivers.
- Ease of use: on-chip reference, high input impedance buffer, adjustable analog input range, and an output clock to simplify data capture.
- Packaged in a Pb-free, 72-lead LFCSP package.
- Clock duty cycle stabilizer (DCS) maintains overall ADC performance over a wide range of input clock pulse widths.
- Standard serial port interface (SPI) supports various product features and functions, such as data formatting (offset binary, twos complement, or Gray coding), enabling the clock DCS.
- Multicarrier, multimode cellular receivers
- Antenna array positioning
- Power amplifier linearization
- Broadband wireless
- Infrared imaging
- Communications instrumentation
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Recommended Clock Drivers
Customer Case Studies
Mercury Computer Systems Case Study
Mercury Computer Systems achieves new levels of innovation with high performance ADI converters and expert ADI...
Customer Case Studies
Analog Devices Retains Domination in Data Converters
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
MS-1779: Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.