- 10BASE-T1L IEEE® Std 802.3cg-2019™ compliant
- Supports 1.0 V pk-pk & 2.4 V pk-pk transmit levels
- Auto-Negotiation capability
- Supports intrinsic safety applications
- External termination resistors
- Separate Rx/Tx pins
- Integrated MAC with SPI interface
- SPI interface supporting 10Mb/sec full duplex
- Supports Open Alliance 10BASE-T1x MAC-PHY Serial Interface
- MDIO memory map accessible via SPI
- On Chip FIFOs: 20kB receive, 8kB transmit
- Cut-through or Store & forward operation
- Rx high & low priority queues
- IEEE 1588 timestamp support
- Statistics counters
- 16 MAC addresses supported for frame filtering
- Unmanaged configuration using pin strapping including:
- Master/Slave selection
- Transmit amplitude
- 25 MHz crystal oscillator/25 MHz external clock input
- Single supply 1.8 V/3.3 V operation (mode dependent)
- Cable Reach
- 1700 meters+ with 1.0 V pk-pk
- 1700 meters+ with 2.4 V pk-pk
- EMC test standards
- IEC 61000-4-4 electrical fast transient (EFT) (±4 kV)
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (±4 kV contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD (±8 kV air discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-6 conducted immunity (10V/m)
- IEC 61000-4-5 surge (±4kV)
- IEC 61000-4-3 radiated immunity (Class A)
- EN55032 radiated emissions (Class B)
- Low power consumption – Dual supply 42 mW typ
- Link LED
- Small package 40-lead (6 mm x 6 mm) LFCSP
- Wide temperature range -40°C to 105°C
The ADIN1110 is a low power single port 10BASE-T1L MACPHY designed for industrial Ethernet applications. It integrates an Ethernet PHY core with a MAC and all the associated analog circuitry, input and output clock buffering.
The device operates from a single power supply rail of 1.8 V or 3.3 V.
Programmable transmit levels, external termination resistors and independent Rx/Tx pins make the ADIN1110 suited to intrinsic safety applications.
The ADIN1110 has an integrated voltage supply monitoring and power on reset circuitry to improve system level robustness.
The device has a 4-wire SPI interface for communication between the MAC and host processor.
The ADIN1110 is available in a 6 mm x 6 mm 40-ld package.
- Process Control
- Factory Automation
- Building Automation
Want to get started developing a 10BASE-T1L Solution?
Why not email our team of experts to get samples of the ADIN1110 or an evaluation board.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.