- Analog audio interface
- AD1939 – three Analog Devices 192 kHz audio codecs
- 24 channels of audio out (twelve stereo channels)
- Twelve channels of audio in (six stereo channels)
- TDM and I2S modes at 48 KHz, 96 KHz, and 192 KHz sample rates
- Single-ended input/output
- Three RCA phono jack inputs (4 x 1)
- Three RCA phono jack outputs (4 x 2)
- Differential input/output
- Two DB25 connector inputs
- Three DB25 connector outputs
The SHARC Audio EZ-Extender provides users the ability to evaluate audio application on the ADSP-214xx EZ-Board/ EZ-KIT Lite. Software examples are provided in the latest update of VisualDSP++.
The EZ-Extender consists of three Analog Devices AD1939 audio codecs and provides 24 channels of analog audio out, 12 channels of analog audio in. The primary codec operates in both in I2S and TDM mode and can run at sample rates of 48, 96, or 192 KHz. The other two codec are configured to operate in Dual Line TDM mode. The three codecs together can operate in dual line TDM mode for 24 analog channels out and 12 analog channels in at a sample rate of 192KHz.
The audio input and output is available via multiple RCA connectors. A group of switches are available if a user should decide to evaluate the audio codec inputs and outputs in a differential mode. (NOTE: DB25 to XLR cables are not supplied with the EZ-Extender).
Part number: ADZS-SHAUDIO-EZEXT
CROSSCORE® Tools Support:
Tel: 1-800-ANALOGD (262-5643)
Markets and Technologies
- SHARC Audio EZ-Extender
- (plugs directly onto the expansion interface II of the ADSP-21469 EZ-Board and all future SHARC evaluation boards)
- Windows® 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista™ or (from update 7) Windows 7 Business/ Enterprise/ Ultimate editions
- Intel Pentium® processor (x86 compatible), 1 GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM and 2 GB available hard disk space
- VisualDSP++ 5.0 Update 7