Features and Benefits
- CrossCore Serial Flash Programmer.
- Supports erasing and re-programming flash memory via UART.
- Supports: ADSP-SC5xx, ADSP-CM40x, ADSP-CM41x, ADuCM302x, ADuCM4050 processors.
- Supports conversion of executables into .ldr-format streams.
- ADSP-CM40x processors (for creating new boot images).
- ADSP-CM41x processors (for loading the Cortex-M0 core from the Cortex-M4 core at runtime).
- ADSP-SC5xx processors (for loading SHARC+ cores from the Cortex-A5 core at runtime).
- CRC tool
- Computes the CRC of the executable image, for secure booting.
- Supports: ADSP-CM41x and ADuCM302x processors.
- UART Baud rate calculator
- Supports: ADuCM302x processors.
CrossCore® Utilities collects a number of standalone utilities that have previously been provided as part of other products, such as the Board Support Packages that enable Analog Devices processors within the IAR Embedded Workbench toolchain, or the Device Family Packs that enable Analog Devices processors within the Keil μVision toolchain. This distribution provides a single, convenient package for future updates.
This product is intended for use with IAR and Keil toolchains; CrossCore Embedded Studio is not required in order to use CrossCore Utilities.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- Minimum of 1MB hard disk (HDD) space.