Features and Benefits
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±20V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V)
The ADALM2000 (M2K) Active Learning Module is an affordable USB-powered software-defined instrument that takes the capabilities of the ADALM1000 (M1K) Active Learning Module to the next level. With 12-bit ADCs and DACs running at 100 MSPS, the M2K brings the power of high performance lab equipment to the palm of your hand, enabling electrical engineering students and hobbyists to explore signals and systems into the tens of MHz without the cost and bulk associated with traditional lab gear. The M2K works with the Analog Devices' ‘Scopy’ graphical application software running on a computer, provides the user with many high performance instrumentation options. The parts kit, ADALP2000, for building circuits is available to go along with the M2K.
Connecting Theory with Practice
The ADALM2000 works as a portable lab that, when used with a host, can augment classroom learning. Analog Devices’ ‘Scopy’ software package supports the ADALM2000, and it provides an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) so students can learn faster, work smarter, and explore more.
Made for Teachers, Students and Self-Learners
The ADALM2000 was designed for university students and self-learners interested in more advanced circuit and electronics classes. Teachers can leverage the catalog of lessons and labs available for ADALM2000 and create their own coursework.
Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the ADALM2000 is completely self-contained and entirely USB powered with the default firmware.
Because ADALM2000 connects to a host via the ‘Scopy’ applcation software (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible), ADALM2000 can be configured as one of several traditional laboratory instruments.
StudentZone Articles (39)
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.