Features and Benefits
- Absorptive switch
- Enables user to pass dc signals up to 0.5 V without dc blocking capacitor
- Operational from 0 Hz up to 4.5 GHz at −3 dB frequency
40 dB off isolation at 1 GHz typical
0.8 dB insertion loss at 1 GHz typical
17 dBm P1dB at 1 GHz typical
- Available in 3 mm × 3 mm, 8-lead MSOP and 8-lead LFCSP
- <1 μA power consumption
- CMOS/LVTTL control logic
- Specified at 1.65 V to 2.75 V
- Download ADG901-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- 1 assembly/test site
- 1 fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/16613 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADG901/ADG902 are wideband switches that use a complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process to provide high isolation and low insertion loss to 1 GHz. The ADG901 is an absorptive (matched) switch with 50 Ω terminated shunt legs, while the ADG902 is a reflective switch. These devices are designed such that the isolation is high over the dc to 1 GHz frequency range. These switches enable the user to pass dc signals up to 0.5 V without the use of a dc blocking capacitor. They have on-board CMOS control logic, thus eliminating the need for external controlling circuitry. The control inputs are both CMOS and LVTTL compatible. The low power consumption of these CMOS devices makes them ideally suited to wireless applications and general-purpose high frequency switching.
- 40 dB Off Isolation at 1 GHz
- 0.8 dB Insertion Loss at 1 GHz
- 17 dBm P1dB at 1 GHz
- Wireless communications
- General purpose RF switching
- Dual-band applications
- High speed filter selection
- Digital transceiver front-end switch
- IF switching
- Tuner modules
- Antenna diversity switching list
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
The ADG901 evaluation board allows designers to evaluate the high-performance wideband switches with a minimum of effort. To prove that these devices meet the user's requirements, the user only requires a power supply and a network analyzer.
Tools & Simulations
Analog Dialogue (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.