Features and Benefits
- 25.5W IEEE 802.3at Compliant (Type 2) PD
- Integrated State-of-the-Art Synchronous Flyback
- Isolated Power Supply Efficiency >92%
- 88% Efficiency Including Diode Bridge and Hot Swap™ FET
- Flexible Integrated Auxiliary Power Support
- Superior EMI Performance
- Robust 100V 0.7Ω (Typ) Integrated Hot Swap MOSFET
- IEEE 802.3at High Power Available Indicator
- Integrated Signature Resistor and Programmable Class Current
- Undervoltage, Overvoltage and Thermal Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection with Auto-Restart
- Programmable Soft-Start and Switching Frequency
- Complementary Power Good Indicators
- Thermally Enhanced 7mm × 4mm DFN Package
The LTC4269-1 is an integrated Powered Device (PD) controller and switching regulator intended for high power IEEE 802.3at and 802.3af applications. The LTC4269-1 is targeted for high efficiency, single and multioutput applications from 10W to 25W. By supporting both 1-event and 2-event classifications, as defined by the IEEE, the LTC4269-1 can be used in a wide range of product configurations.
The LTC4269-1 synchronous, current mode, flyback controller generates multiple supply rails in a single conversion step providing for the highest system efficiency while maintaining tight regulation across all outputs. The LTC4269-1 includes patented No-Opto feedback topology to provide full IEEE 802.3 isolation without the need of an opto-isolator circuit. A true soft-start function allows graceful ramp-up of all output voltages.
All PD solutions from ADI include a shutdown pin to provide flexible auxiliary power options. The LTC4269-1 can accommodate adaptor voltages from 18V to 60V and supports both PoE or aux dominance options. The LTC4269-1 is available in a space saving 32-pin DFN package.
- VoIP Phones with Advanced Display Options
- Dual-Radio Wireless Access Points
- PTZ Security Cameras
- RFID Readers
- Industrial Controls
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
Tools & Simulations
LTspice® is a powerful, fast and free simulation software, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for improving the simulation of analog circuits.
Models for the following parts are available in LTspice:
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.