16-Bit, 1 MSPS, 8 Channel Data Acquisition System
The ADAS3022 simplifies design challenges by eliminating signal buffering, level shifting, amplification/attenuation, common-mode rejection, settling time, and any other analog signal conditioning challenge while allowing a smaller form factor, faster time to market, and lower cost.Applications
- Multichannel data acquisition and system monitoring
- Process control
- Power line monitoring
- Automated test equipment
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
The EVAL-ADAD3022EDZ is a fully featured evaluation Kit for the ADAS3022. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, EVAL-CED1Z . When operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the Converter Evaluation and Development board.
Recommended Digital Isolators
- For SPI Interface, lowest power, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM1401 .
- For SPI Interface, enhanced system-level ESD performance, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM3401 .
- For SPI Interface, smallest package, low voltage I/O (1.8 V to 5.5 V) , we recommend the ADUM3481 .
- For SPI Interface, low power, 5.0 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM4401 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4940-1 or the ADA4941-1 .
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4897-1 or the AD8021 .
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the AD8476, AD8605, AD8615 or the AD8605 .
Recommended External Voltage References
Exploring Different SAR ADC Analog Input Architectures
Komplette Sensor-to-Bits-Lösung: Vereinfachte Entwicklung industrieller...
(elektronik industrie, 04/2013)
Sensor-To-Bits: Simplifying DAQ Design
(Electronic Specifier, 5/2013)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
- 13 week(s) ago in FPGA Reference Designs
- 18 week(s) ago in Precision ADCs
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.