3 MSPS, 12-Bit ADC in 8-Lead MSOP and 6-Lead TSOT
The conversion process and data acquisition are controlled using CS and the serial clock, allowing the devices to interface with microprocessors or DSPs. The input signal is sampled on the falling edge of CS, and the conversion is also initiated at this point. There are no pipeline delays associated with the part.
The AD7276 uses advanced design techniques to achieve very low power dissipation at high throughput rates.
The reference for the part is taken internally from VDD. This allows the widest dynamic input range to the ADC; therefore, the analog input range for the part is 0 to VDD. The conversion rate is determined by the SCLK
- 3 MSPS ADCs in a 6-lead TSOT package
- AD7476/AD7477/AD7478 and AD7476A/AD7477A/ AD7478A pin-compatible
- High throughput with low power consumption
- Flexible power/serial clock speed management. This allows maximum power efficiency at low throughput rates
- Reference derived from the power supply
- No pipeline delay. The parts feature a standard successive approximation ADC with accurate control of the sampling instant via a CS input and once-off conversion control.
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7276SDZ is a fully featured evaluation kit for the AD7276. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the System Development Platform, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z . When operated with the System Development Platform, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the System Development Platform . When operated in standalone mode the ADZS-BRKOUT-EX3 break out board is recommended for access to various control pins.
Recommended Digital Isolators
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4896-2 or the AD8031 .
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the ADA4627-1, ADA4637-1 or the AD8610 .
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4897-1 or the AD8021 .
Product Selection Guide
SAR ADC & Driver Quick-Match Guide
Find drivers for ADI's most popular single-ended and differential SAR ADCs based on your specific application...
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
MS-1779: Nine Often Overlooked ADC Specifications
Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) have many specifications; some are more important for a given application than...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.