4-Channel, 4.8 kHz, Ultralow Noise, 24-Bit Sigma-Delta ADC with PGA
The AD7193 is an low power, flexible, high performance, ultra-low noise, 24 bit, Sigma Delta ADC suitable for converting low input bandwidth analog signals with a fully flexible ODR (output data rate) between 4.7SPS to 4.8kSPS
There is an on-chip low noise gain stage which allows signals of small amplitude to interface directly to the ADC.
The AD7193 combines 4 differential or 8 pseudo differential input channels with low power figures.
With an ODR of 4.7sps and a gain of 128 the AD7193 can boast RMS noise of 11nV.
The AD7193 is user friendly, with full part configuration available over a 3 wire serial interface.
The AD7193 comes in a 28 lead TSSOP package and a 32 lead LFCSP package.
- Mains power supply interference Simultaneous 50Hz and 60Hz rejection at 50SPS ODR
- Programmable gains of 1, 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128
- Automatic channel sequencer
- On chip temperature sensor
- Internal and system calibration on chip
- Option of 4.92MHz internal clock or external crystal
- Digital filter options include Sinc4 Sinc3 , chop enabled/disabled, fast settling and zero latency
- Ultra-Low noise figures across the ODR range
- Fully SPI, QSPI, Microwire and DSP compatible
- SPI configuration control
- 3 wire serial digital interface (Schmitt trigger on SCLK)
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7193EBZ is a fully featured evaluation board for the AD7193. The evaluation board can be connected to a PC via a standard USB interface. Software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance.
Recommended Digital Isolators
Recommended Driver Amplifier
Recommended Precision Reference
Recommended Linear Regulators
- For powering the separate AVdd and DVdd supplies , we recommend the ADP3303 .
High-resolution ADCs — an overview
The dramatic reduction in the cost of high-resolution ADCs brings a number of benefits to designers. (Electronic...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.