ADI offers a wide range of high performance RF switches that are ideal for instrumentation, communications, military and aerospace applications. Manufactured in GaAs and Silicon (SOI) processes, RF switches feature higher power handling, better linearity and wider frequency band of operation compared to their CMOS counterparts. ADI’s new Silicon (SOI) RF switches offer unmatched performance in compact SMT form, which attains superior insertion loss, improved isolation, wider bandwidth and faster switching/settling times than any other solution.
Analog Design Tool: ADIsimRF™
ADIsimRF is an easy-to-use RF signal chain calculator. It calculates Cascaded Gain, Noise Figure, IP3, P1dB and Power Consumption. The number of stages can be varied up to a maximum of 20. Stages can be easily inserted, removed or temporarily muted.
- Analog Devices’ 44 GHz Silicon Switches Offer Industry’s Lowest Insertion-Loss in Compact Land Grid Array Package
- Analog Devices’ Silicon Switch Reduces Size and Power Consumption in Cellular Radio RF Front Ends
- Analog Devices Silicon SPDT Switch Delivers Fast Settling Time for Demanding Test and Measurement Applications
- Analog Devices’ Multiplexers Offer High Robustness, Low Charge Injection and Low Leakage
- New Analog Devices Design Tool Simplifies RF Design and Speeds Time to Market
- Power-Up Phase Determinism Using Multichip Synchronization Features in Integrated Wideband DACs and ADCs
- 5G Drives mmWave Technology Across Multiple Industries
- Calibration-Free Return Loss Measurement
- Medical Devices Get A Prescription For Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packaging
- Direct Conversion Receiver Designs Enable Multi-standard/Multi-band Operation