Features and Benefits
- Four 10-Bit DACS in 10-Lead MicroSOIC
- Low Power: 600 µA @ 5 V, 500 µA @ 3 V
- Power-Down to 200 nA @ 5 V, 80nA @ 3 V
- Guaranteed Monotonic by Design
- Power-On-Reset to Zero Volts
- Three Power-Down Functions
- Double-Buffered Input Logic
- Output Range: O-VREF
- 2-Wire (I2C™ Compatible)
- Data Readback Facility; Software Clear Facility
- Simultaneous Update via LDAC bit (active low)
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
Product DetailsThe AD5305/AD5315/AD5325 are quad 8-, 10-and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead microSOIC package that operate from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming 500 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow rail-to-rail output swing with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. A 2-wire serial interface is used which operates at clock rates up to 400 kHz. This interface is SMBus-compatible at VDD <3.6 V. Multiple devices can be placed on the same bus.
- Available in a 10-lead MicroSOIC package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.5mW at 3 V and 3 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- Multiple devices can share the same bus
- Serial interface with clock rates up to 400 kHz
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with the AD5305 (8-Bit) and the AD5325 (12-Bit)
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
AD5315 Companion Parts
Recommended Output Amplifiers
Recommended Precision References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.