Wireless Power Transfer
The Analog Devices line of wireless power transfer products include receiver/chargers and transmitters, which help eliminate many of the issues that designers face when powering their applications through exposed ohmic contacts. Our wireless power transfer designs allow charging for completely sealed enclosures in applications that are exposed to dirty, humid or hazardous environments, require sterilization, or for those that are too small to use a conventional connector. Eliminating wires also allows for rechargeable batteries to be placed in moving or rotating equipment. Wireless charging can also provide transformer-less galvanic isolation for high reliability isolated applications. Our proprietary transmitter and receiver technology includes Dynamic Harmonization Control (DHC), which reduces alignment sensitivity and extends power transmission range.
Product Selector Card
- Close the Loop Between Wireless Charger Receiver and Transmitter Without Digital Controllers
- Complete, Efficient 100 mA Wireless Charging Solution with Optimum Power Transfer and Safety Features
- Monolithic Full Bridge Autoresonant Transmitter IC Simplifies Wireless Battery Charger Design
- Doubling the LTC4120 Wireless Power Receiver for Higher Battery Charge Current
- Frequently Asked Questions: Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) & LTC4120