High Speed A/D Converters >10 MSPS
Analog Devices high speed A/D converters (ADCs) offer the best performance and highest sampling speed in the market. The product offerings include high IF ADCs (10 MSPS to 125 MSPS), low IF ADCs (125 MSPS to 1 GSPS), integrated receivers, and wideband ADCs (>1 GSPS). The High speed ADC portfolio offers solutions for all high speed conversion applications.
SubcategoriesProduct Selection Table
High Speed Converter Innovations on 28 nm CMOS
Introducing the first of a new line of RF converters designed for GHz bandwidth applications such as 4G/5G multiband wireless communications base stations, multi-standard production test systems, and defense electronics. Based on 28 nm CMOS technology, these ADCs and DACs provide best-in-class bandwidth, power and dynamic range to cover the largest number of signal bands.
Analog Design Tool: Visual Analog™
For designers who are selecting or evaluating high speed ADCs, VisualAnalog™ is a software package that combines a powerful set of simulation and data analysis tools with a user-friendly graphical interface. VisualAnalog allows designers to customize their input signal and data analysis.
Easy Digital Filter Applications for Not-So-Easy RF System Designs
Bits to Beams: RF Technology Evolution for 5G Millimeter Wave Radios
High IF Sampling Puts Wideband Software-Defined Radio Within Reach
The Easy Steps to Calculate Sampling Clock Jitter for Isolated, Precision High Speed DAQs
- Integrated Hardened DSP on DAC/ADC ICs Improves Wideband Multichannel Systems
- Emerging Data Converter Architectures and Techniques
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures
- X Band Hybrid Beamforming Phased Array Radar System Platform
- Multi-Channel System Improvements Using Hardened DSP in Digitizer ICs
- Accelerate Smart Manufacturing with complete system level solutions for condition monitoring and robotics motion control from Analog Devices
- Explaining Phase Noise
- Designing Wideband Frontends for GSPS Converters
- Design Faster With ADI’s Precision Wide Bandwidth Signal Chains
- Instrument Grade Millimeter Wave Signal Chain
- ADI’s Complete Precision Signal Chains for Easy System Solutions
- ADI X-Band Developer's Kit
- Analog Devices MxFE® RF Data Converter Transceivers