Analog Devices offers a broad portfolio of high performance battery management IC devices including battery chargers, companion battery charge controllers, and battery backup managers.
Battery chargers are for both wireless and wired applications and may be used for any rechargeable battery chemistry. Companion battery charger controllers are used in conjunction with virtually any internally compensated switching regulator to form a complete battery charging solution. Battery backup managers enable battery charging and backup power from the battery to the system output in the event of a system power removal or outage.
Explore our battery management IC products and wide range of applications.
- Battery Backup IC
- Battery Cell Balancers
- Battery Charger IC
- Battery Charger Plus DC/DC
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Battery Fuel Gauge and Coulomb Counter
- Battery ID and Authentication
- Battery Status Monitors
- Industrial Battery Manufacturing
- Multicell Battery Stack Monitor
- PMIC (DC/DC, PowerPath, and Battery Charger)
- UART-to-SPI Bridge
- USB Charger Detectors
- USB Power Manager (PowerPath, Battery Charger)
- Wireless Battery Management Systems (wBMS)
- Wireless Power Transfer