Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7768-4
- PC control in conjunction with the SDP-H1 system demonstration platform (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z)
- PC software control and data analysis
- Time and frequency domain
- Standalone hardware capability
The EVAL-AD7768-4FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD7768-4 24-bit, 256 kSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). A 7 V to 9 V external bench top supply is regulated to 5 V and 3.3 V to supply the AD7768-4 and support components. The EVAL-AD7768-4FMCZ board connects to the USB port of the PC via a connection to the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z motherboard.
The AD7768-4 evaluation software fully configures the AD7768-4 device register functionality and provides dc and ac time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
The EVAL-AD7768-4FMCZ is an evaluation board that allows the user to evaluate the features of the ADC. The user PC software executable controls the AD7768-4 over a USB cable through the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z system demonstration platform (SDP).
Full specifications on the AD7768-4 are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the evaluation board.
Markets and Technologies
- Power Circuits for Instrumentation
- Communications Test Equipment
- Signal Generators (Audio through RF)
- RF Signal Analyzers & Vector Network Analyzers
- Impedance Measurement & Analysis
- Parametric Measurement
- DC Sources & Power Supplies
- Precision Measurement
- Data Acquisition
- Instrumenting 5G
- Chemical Analysis & Analytical Instruments