- 70A Peak Output Current per Channel
- SilentMOS™ Smart Power Stage
- Utilizes Low EMI/EMC Silent Switcher®2 Architecture
- Ultra-low SW-Voltage Overshoot
- Frequency Up to 2MHz
- VIN Up to 14V
- Up to 94% Efficiency at 1MHz with 1.8VOUT
- Integrated Boost Diodes and Capacitors
- Accurate Switch Current Monitoring
- Power MOSFET Overcurrent Protection
- Input Overvoltage and Bias Undervoltage Protection Thermal Monitor with Overtemperature Flag
- 3.3V/5V Compatible Tri-State PWM Input
- 5mm × 8mm LQFN Package
The LTC7050 dual monolithic power stage fully integrates high speed drivers with low resistance half-bridge power switches plus comprehensive monitoring and protection circuitry in an electrically and thermally optimized package. With a suitable high frequency controller, this power stage forms a compact, high current volt-age regulator system with state-of-the-art efficiency and transient response.
SilentMOS technology utilizes second generation Silent Switcher 2 architecture reducing both EMI and switch-node voltage overshoot while maximizing efficiency at high switching frequencies.
High speed current sensing provides low latency switch current information, enabling tight current balancing and immediate overcurrent protection. Thermally-enhanced packaging provides dual 40A rated continuous output current capability.
- High Current Servers and Workstations
- Networking/Telecom Microprocessor Supplies
- Small Form-Factor POL Converter