Multiple Output Boost Regulators
Analog Devices offers a line of high performance multiple output boost/inverting converters. These regulators have internal switches, and offer input voltages from 1.2 V up to 40 V, switching frequencies up to 3 MHz, and high efficiency operation up to 95%. They are configured in dual boost, boost and inverter, or triple and quad output combinations ideally suited for TFT-LCD panels.
Quick Power Search
- DN357 - Tiny, Highly Flexible, Dual Boost/Inverter Tracks Supplies PDF
- DN1033 - Easily Boost 12V to 140V with a Single Converter IC PDF
- DN349 - Quad Output Switching Converter Provides Power for Large TFT LCD Panels PDF
- DN359 - Dual DC/DC Converter with Integrated Schottkys Generates ±40V Outputs and Consumes Only 40µA Quiescent Current PDF
- DN481 - 2-Phase, Dual Output Synchronous Boost Converter Solves Thermal Problems in Harsh Environments PDF