Features and Benefits
- Full featured evaluation board for the AD7768
- PC control in conjunction with the SDP-H1 System Demonstration Platform (EVAL-SDP-CH1Z)
- PC software control and data analysis
- Time and frequency domain
- Standalone hardware capability
Product DetailsThe EVAL-AD7768FMCZ evaluation kit features the AD7768 24-bit, 256 kSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). A 7 V to 9 V external bench top supply is regulated to 5 V and 3.3 V to supply the AD7768 and support components. The EVAL-AD7768FMCZ board connects to the USB port of the PC via a connection to the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z motherboard.
The AD7768 evaluation software fully configures the AD7768 device register functionality and provides dc and ac time domain analysis in the form of waveform graphs, histograms, and associated noise analysis for ADC performance evaluation.
The EVAL-AD7768FMCZ is an evaluation board that allows the user to evaluate the features of the ADC. The user PC software executable controls the AD7768 over a USB cable through the EVAL-SDP-CH1Z System Demonstration Platform (SDP). The AD7768 evaluation software requires PC running Windows® 7 to Windows 10 with a USB 2.0 port.
Full specifications on the AD7768 are available in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when working with the evaluation board.
Markets & Technology
- Aerospace and Defense
- Building Technology
Instrumentation & Measurement
- Power Circuits for Instrumentation
- Communications Test Equipment
- Signal Generators (Audio through RF)
- RF Signal Analyzers & Vector Network Analyzers
- Impedance Measurement & Analysis
- Parametric Measurement
- DC Sources & Power Supplies
- Precision Measurement
- Data Acquisition
- Instrumenting 5G
- Chemical Analysis & Analytical Instruments
- Security and Surveillance
- Industrial Automation Technology (IAT)
Buy functionality exists in desktop site
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.