- 6-Channel Logic Isolator: 7500VRMS for 1 Minute
- 16.2mm Creepage
- CSA – UL – IEC Recognition Pending
- 3V to 5.5V Supply Operation
- Transformer Driver with Integrated Isolated Side LDO
- SPI/Digital (LTM2810-S) or I2C (LTM2810-I) Options
- High Common Mode Transient Immunity: 50kV/μs
- High Speed Operation:
- 10MHz Digital Isolation
- 4MHz/8MHz SPI Isolation
- 400kHz I2C Isolation
- Operation Up to 125°C (H-Grade)
- 1.62V to 5.5V Logic Supplies for Flexible Digital Interfacing
- ±25kV ESD HBM Across the Isolation Barrier
- Maximum Continuous Working Voltage: 1kVRMS, 1.6kVDC
- Low Current Shutdown Mode (<10µA)
- 22mm × 6.25mm × 2.06mm BGA Package
The LTM2810 is a complete galvanic digital µModule® (micromodule) isolator. No external components are required. Individual 3V to 5.5V supplies power each side of the digital isolator. Separate logic supply pins allow easy interfacing with different logic levels from 1.62V to 5.5V, independent of the main supply.
Module options are available with compatibility to SPI (LTM2810-S) and I2C (LTM2810-I), master mode only, specifications.
The module includes an integrated transformer driver on the logic side and an LDO on the isolated side to regulate the rectified transformer output. The LDO output is nominally 5V but may be overdriven.
Coupled inductors provide 7500VRMS of isolation between the input and output logic interface. This device is ideal for systems with different ground potentials, allowing uninterrupted communication through large common mode transients faster than 50kV/μs.
- EV/HEV Systems
- Industrial and Metering Systems
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Medical Equipment