- 140A Peak Output Current
- SilentMOS™ Smart Power Stage
- Utilizes Low EMI/EMC Silent Switcher®2 Architecture
- Ultra-low SW-Voltage Overshoot
- Frequency Up to 2MHz
- VIN Up to 16V
- Up to 94% Efficiency at 1MHz with 1.8VOUT
- Integrated Boost Diodes and Capacitors and Power Switches
- Accurate Switch Current Monitoring
- Power MOSFET Overcurrent Protection
- Input Overvoltage and Bias Undervoltage Protection
- Thermal Monitor with Overtemperature Flag
- 3.3V/5V Compatible Tri-State PWM Input
- 5mm × 8mm LQFN Package
The LTC7051-1 monolithic power stage fully integrates high speed drivers with low resistance half-bridge power switches plus comprehensive monitoring and protection circuitry in an electrically and thermally optimized package. With a suitable high frequency controller, this power stage forms a compact, high current voltage regulator system with state-of-the-art efficiency and transient response.
SilentMOS technology utilizes second generation Silent Switcher 2 architecture reducing both EMI and switch-node voltage overshoot while maximizing efficiency at high switching frequencies.
High speed current sensing provides low latency switch current information, enabling tight current balancing and immediate overcurrent protection.
Thermally-enhanced packaging provides 65A rated output current capability.
- High Current Servers and Workstations
- Networking/Telecom Microprocessor Supplies