- Software-Selectable Transceiver Supports: RS232, RS449, EIA530, EIA530-A, V.35, V.36, X.21
- Operates from Single 5V Supply
- Separate Supply Pin for Digital Interface Works down to 3V
- On-Chip Cable Termination
- Complete DTE or DCE Port with LTC2845
- Available in 38-Pin 5mm x 7mm QFN Package
The LTC®2847 is a 3-driver/3-receiver multiprotocol transceiver with on-chip cable termination. When combined with the LTC2845, this chip set forms a complete softwareselectable DTE or DCE interface port that supports the RS232, RS449, EIA530, EIA530-A, V.35, V.36 and X.21 protocols. All necessary cable termination is provided inside the LTC2847.
The VCC supplies the drivers, the receivers and an internal charge pump that requires only five space-saving surface mounted capacitors. The VIN supply drives the digital interface circuitry including the receiver output drivers. It can be tied to VCC or be powered off a lower supply (down to 3V) to interface with low voltage ASICs. The LTC2847 is available in a 0.8mm tall, 5mm x 7mm QFN package.
- Data Networking
- CSU and DSU
- Data Routers