- AN-1248: SPI接口 (pdf, 155 kB)
- AN-1248: SPI Interface (pdf, 155 kB)
- AN-1044: 将AD5932编程为扫频输出和单频输出 (pdf, 193 kB)
- AN-1044: Programming the AD5932 for Frequency Sweep and Single Frequency Outputs (pdf, 94 kB)
- AN-953: 具可编程模数的直接数字频率合成器(DDS) (pdf, 99 kB)
- AN-953: Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) with a Programmable Modulus (pdf, 112 kB)
- AN-939: 利用AD9912的超奈奎斯特频率操作得到高RF输出信号 (pdf, 0)
- AN-939: Super-Nyquist Operation of the AD9912 Yields a High RF Output Signal (pdf, 221 kB)
- AN-927: 确定杂散来源是DDS/DAC还是其他器件(例如开关电源)[中文版] (pdf, 234 kB)
- AN-927: Determining if a Spur is Related to the DDS/DAC or to Some Other Source (For Example, Switching Supplies) (pdf, 170 kB)
- AN-851: 一种WiMax双下变频IF采样接收机设计方案[中文版] (pdf, 421 kB)
- AN-851: A WiMax Double Downconversion IF Sampling Receiver Design (pdf, 262 kB)
- AN-847: 用AD5933测量接地阻抗特性 (pdf, 294 kB)
- AN-847: Measuring a Grounded Impedance Profile Using the AD5933 (pdf, 294 kB)
- AN-843: 用AD5933测量扬声器阻抗特性 (pdf, 513 kB)
- AN-843: Measuring a Loudspeaker Impedance Profile Using the AD5933 (Rev. A, 6/07) (pdf, 284 kB)
- AN-837: 基于DDS的时钟抖动性能与DAC重构滤波器性能的关系[中文版] (pdf, 416 kB)
- AN-837: DDS-Based Clock Jitter Performance vs. DAC Reconstruction Filter Performance (pdf, 313 kB)
(pdf, 303 kB)
AN-823: Direct Digital Synthesizers in Clocking Applications Time
(pdf, 115 kB)
Jitter in Direct Digital Synthesizer-Based Clocking Systems
- AN-772: 引脚架构芯片级封装（LFCSP）设计与制造指南 (pdf, 828 kB)
- AN-772: A Design and Manufacturing Guide for the Lead Frame Chip Scale Package (LFCSP) (pdf, 439 kB)
- AN-769: 基于AD9540产生多时钟输出 (pdf, 130 kB)
- AN-769: Generating Multiple Clock Outputs from the AD9540 (pdf, 0)
- AN-632: 利用AD9951 DDS作为ADN2812连续速率CDR的捷变参考时钟以提供数据速率 (pdf, 298 kB)
- AN-632: Provisionary Data Rates Using the AD9951 DDS as an Agile Reference Clock for the ADN2812 Continuous-Rate CDR (pdf, 138 kB)
(pdf, 171 kB)
本应用笔记将详细描述如何将AD9832/AD9835器件的输出编程为5 MHz。其中将详细说明频率寄存器(frequency register)、迟延寄存器(defer register)和命令序列(command sequence)。
AN-621: Programming the AD9832/AD9835
(pdf, 202 kB)
This application note details how to program 5 MHz on the output of the AD9832/AD9835 parts. The frequency register,defer register,and command sequence are explained in detail.
- AN-605: 同步多个基于DDS的频率合成器AD9852 (pdf, 0)
- AN-605: Synchronizing Multiple AD9852 DDS-Based Synthesizers (pdf, 527 kB)
- AN-587: 同步多个基于DDS的频率合成器AD9850/AD9851 (pdf, 724 kB)
- AN-587: Synchronizing Multiple AD9850/AD9851 DDS-Based Synthesizers (pdf, 116 kB)
(pdf, 942 kB)
AN-557: An Experimenter's Project:
(pdf, 368 kB)
Incorporating the AD9850 Complete DDS Device as a Digital LO Function in an Amateur Radio Transceiver
- AN-543: 利用ADSP-2181 DSP和AD9850直接数字频率合成器产生高质量、全数字RF频率调制 (pdf, 335 kB)
- AN-543: High Quality, All-Digital RF Frequency Modulation Generation with the ADSP-2181 and the AD9850 DDS (pdf, 49 kB)
- AN-423: 直接数字频率合成器AD9850的幅度调制 (pdf, 159 kB)
- AN-423: Amplitude Modulation of the AD9850 Direct Digital Synthesizer (pdf, 37 kB)
- AN-419: 用于完整的直接数字频率合成器AD9850的分立、低相位噪声、125MH晶振 (pdf, 216 kB)
- AN-419: A Discrete, Low Phase Noise, 125 MHz Crystal Oscillator for the AD9850 (pdf, 101 kB)
(pdf, 823 kB)
AN-345: Grounding for Low-and-High-Frequency Circuits
(pdf, 455 kB)
Know Your Ground and Signal Paths for Effective Designs. Current Flow Seeks Path of Least Impedance-Not Just Resistance....
(pdf, 466 kB)
AN-342: Analog Signal-Handling for High Speed and Accuracy.
(pdf, 468 kB)
Signal handling techniques for optimizing DAC and ADC performance.
AN-280: Mixed Signal Circuit Technologies
(pdf, 2101 kB)
Considers problems which arise when reality (& Murphy) intervene in a design which otherwise seems satisfactory in terms of theory and modeling.
- AN-237: 放大器直接数字频率合成的DAC选型器应用漫谈 (pdf, 1156 kB)
- AN-237: Choosing DACs for Direct Digital Synthesis (pdf, 1156 kB)
400-MSample DDSs Run On Only +1.8 VDC
... This line of highly integrated DDS ICs features on-board RAM and crystal-oscillator circuitry to simplify the generation of agile and exotic waveforms. (Microwaves & RF Cover Story, 12/2002)
AD9858: Flexible Integrated Synthesizer For Wireless
... The most important feature of the AD9858 is its ability to change frequency in less than 5 ns, meaning that there is virtually no application left where you will need to go the expense of switching between two separate synthesizers. (AnalogZone, RF/IF Zone Products for the Week of 9/23/2002)
ADI Buys Korean Mobile TV Chip Maker
(EE Times, 6/7/2006)
- Basics of Designing a Digital Radio Receiver (Radio 101) (pdf, 77 kB)
- Bigger, Better Picture and More Choices for Content Delivery
Clock Requirements For Data Converters
(Electronic Design, 2/2005)
by Eva Murphy and Colm Slattery, Analog Devices, Inc. (EETimes, 9/26/2005)
DDS Circuit Generates Precise PWM Waveforms
by Colm Slattery, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN, 10/2/2003)
By David Brandon, Analog Devices, Inc.
Direct digital synthesizers are known for their highly accurate digital tuning, low noise figure, and phase-continuous frequency-hopping capabilities, which make them more attractive than alternative analog frequency-synthesis solutions.
DDS Device Produces Sawtooth Waveform
Ramp or sawtooth waveforms are useful for a broad range of applications, including automatic-test equipment, benchtest equipment, and actuator control. (EDN Design Idea, 7/10/2003)
DDS Device Provides Amplitude Modulation
by Mary McCarthy, Analog Devices, Inc.
(EDN, September 2, 1999)
DDS IC Initiates Synchronized Signals
(Microwaves & RF Cover Story, July 2005)
DDS IC Plus Frequency-To-Voltage Converter Make Low-Cost DAC
by Noel McNamara, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN Design Idea, 2/5/2004)
DDS Simplifies Polar Modulation
By Ken Gentile, Analog Devices ... Basic modulation mathematics and DDS (direct digital synthesis) provide designers with an all-digital technique for generating polar-encoded carrier signals. (EDN, 8/5/2004)
DDS Tackles BaseStations Head On
... This High-Performance, Low-Power Integrated Hybrid Synthesizer Flaunts A 10-b Digital-To-Analog Converter That Operates At Up To 1 GSample/s.
(Wireless Systems Design, September 2002)
Digital Potentiometers Vary Amplitude In DDS Devices
(Electronic Design, Ideas for Design, 5/29/2000)
- Digital Up/Down Converters: VersaCOMM™ White Paper (pdf, 97 kB)
Digital Waveform Generator Provides Flexible Frequency Tuning for Sensor Measurement
by Colm Slattery, Analog Devices (EDN, 12/17/2004)
Improved DDS Devices Enable Advanced Comm Systems
by Valoree Young, Analog Devices
(Electronic Products, September 2006)
Integrated DDS Chip Takes Steps To 2.7 GHz
This highly integrated 2.7-GHz source includes all essential DDS circuitry along with a clock driver, divider, high-resolution DAC, and combination phase detector/charge pump. (ED Online, April 2004)
Introducing Digital Up/Down Converters: VersaCOMM™ Reconfigurable Digital Converters
(pdf, 63 kB)
Revolutionize your radio architectures
Simple Circuit Controls Stepper Motors
by Noel McNamara, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN Design Idea, 1/8/04)
Speedy A/Ds Demand Stable Clocks
by Jeff Keip, Analog Devices, Inc. (EE Times, 3/18/04)
Synchronized Synthesizers Aid Multichannel Systems
by David Brandon and John Kornblum, Analog Devices, Inc. (Microwaves & RF, 9/2005)
The Year of the Waveform Generator
(Test & Measurement World, 12/1/2005)
Two DDS ICs Implement Amplitude-shift Keying
by Noel McNamara, Analog Devices, Inc. (EDN Design Idea, 12/25/2003)
Video Portables and Cameras Get HDMI Outputs
By Doug Bartow, Analog Devices, Inc.
Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) Controls Waveforms in Test, Measurement, and Communications
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 39, August 2005)
Ask The Application Engineer—33: All About Direct Digital Synthesis
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 38, August 2004)
A Technical Tutorial on Digital Signal Synthesis
(pdf, 901 kB)
Copyright © 1999 Analog Devices, Inc.
- Are any of your DDS products space qualified?
- Are frequency changes of a DDS phase coherent?
- Are there any specific recommendations for material in the vias of the circuit board for the thermally enhanced package styles in which some ADI DDS' are available?
- Can I gate the REF CLK on and off?
- Can I read back data at the same rate that I can write the data to the DDS device?
- Can I use the same power supply for AVDD and DVDD?
- Can the DDS evaluation boards be integrated directly into a system project?
- Do you have a DDS overview?
- Do you recommend a linear or switching power supply?
- Does Analog Devices offer a list of manufacturers of oscillators for DDS devices?
- How can I control the envelope of the output?
- How can I synchronize multiple DDS parts?
- How do I change the phase of my output signal?
- How do I perform amplitude modulation on the output?
- How do I use a DDS for a clock driver?
- I am having problems getting my evaluation software to see my evaluation board; what should I do to correct the problem?
- I have limited experience working with thermally enhanced packages. Where can I get information concerning the proper techniques for soldering and assembly?
- I have limited power to supply to the part. What can I do to reduce the power consumption of the device and thus ensure that my supply is adequate?
- I need to operate my DDS part above the rated temperature range. Can you give me any reliability data?
- I would like to update the FTW of my DDS, but only a single byte of the FTW needs to change. Can the frequency tuning word of a DDS be partially updated a byte at a time?
- I'm not using all the blocks of the AD9858. What do I do with the unused inputs of these sections?
- If I violate the proper logic level of the REF CLK (that is, underdrive or overdrive it), what can I expect?
- If the port has a differential REF CLK, and I want to use a single-ended clock, what do I do with the other differential input?
- Is all DDS software supplied by Analog Devices compatible with all WinXX versions?
- My evaluation board is not working; the software is reporting a USB Communication Error. I verified that the evaluation board is connected to the PC and powered. What else can I check?
- Should I separate digital and analog ground planes on my evaluation board?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of serial and parallel mode?
- What are the proper logic input levels for the DDS parts?
- What causes a Quadrature Digital Upconverter (AD9856, AD9857) to go into a CIC overflow condition?
- What is the effect of increasing my supply voltage beyond the nominal recommended value?
- What is the effect of REF CLK jitter on the DDS?
- What is the maximum speed I can write to the part?
- What is the proper termination for the DAC outputs for the DDS products?
- What is the ratio between the analog and digital currents drawn by the DDS devices?
- What kind of problems can I expect from exceeding the maximum clock rate? (power dissipation, spectral problems)
- What layout recommendations do you have for the power supply pins of the DDS device?
- What logic families can interface with our parts?
- What type of automatic frequency sweeping modes does each of your DDS parts support?
- What type of frequency sweeping is available?
- What type of signal source is recommended?
- Where can I find some good background material on direct digital synthesis?
- Why can't I see a signal at the output of my DDS when it is unterminated? (I'm setting everything correctly, but I'm just probing the output pins of the DDS which have nothing connected to them.)
- Why did the model numbers change on the AD9852 and AD9854 products? I thought they were available in the ASQ package.
- Why does spectral performance degrade when using larger values of multiplication on the clock multiplier?
- DDS Low Power Waveform Generator (pdf, 155 kB)
- Direct Digital Synthesis: Low Power, Programmable Waveform Generation (pdf, 155 kB)
Free Direct Digital Synthesis IC Evaluation Tool
(Control Engineering, 9/14/2006)
On-Line Evaluation Tool Simplifies Implementing DDS Semiconductors