12-Bit, 2.0/2.5 GSPS, 1.3 V/2.5 V Analog-to-Digital Converter
The AD9625 is a 12-bit monolithic sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates at conversion rates of up to 2.5 giga samples per second (GSPS). This product is designed for sampling wide bandwidth analog signals up to the second Nyquist zone. The combination of wide input bandwidth, high sampling rate, and excellent linearity of the AD9625 is ideally suited for spectrum analyzers, data acquisition systems, and a wide assortment of military electronics applications, such as radar and jamming/antijamming measures.
The analog input, clock, and SYSREF± signals are differential inputs. The JESD204B-based high speed serialized output is configurable in a variety of one-, two-, four-, six-, or eight-lane configurations. The product is specified over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- High performance: exceptional SFDR in high sample rate applications, direct RF sampling, and on-chip reference.
- Flexible digital data output formats based on the JESD204B specification.
- Control path SPI interface port that supports various product features and functions, such as data formatting, gain, and offset calibration values.
- Spectrum analyzers
- Military communications
- High performance digital storage oscilloscopes
- Active jamming/antijamming
- Electronic surveillance and countermeasures
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
- AC to 12V DC power supplies (2)
- Analog signal source, anti-aliasing filter and SMA cable
- Clock source and SMA cable
- PC running Windows
- USB 2.0 cable
- AD9625 Evaluation Board
- HSC-ADC-EVALEZ FPGA Based Data Capture Board
- AD9625 Datasheet
- VisualAnalog Converter Evaluation Tool User Manual, AN-905
- High Speed ADC SPIController Software User Manual, AN-878
- Interfacing to High Speed ADCs via SPI, AN-877
- Single-Ended to Differential Balun input to AD9625
All documents and software are available at http://www.analog.com/fifo.
For any questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.