Integrated precision, 2.5 V, low drift (3.5 ppm/°C), band gap reference and integrated oscillator.
Eight flexible setups with configurability for output data rate, digital filter mode, offset/gain error correction, reference selection, buffer enables and more.
Sinc5 + sinc1 filter maximizes channel scan rate, and sinc3 filter maximizes resolution and enhanced 50 Hz/60 Hz rejection, with four selectable options to maximize rejection.
Integrated diagnostic features, including CRC, register checksum, temperature sensor, crosspoint multiplexer, burnout currents, and GPIOs/GPOs.
- Process control: PLC/DCS modules
Voltage, current, temperature, and pressure measurement
- Medical and scientific multichannel instrumentation
- Seismic instrumentation
- Chemical analysis instrumentation: chromatography
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
The EVAL-AD7173-8SDZ is a fully featured evaluation kit for the AD7173-8. This board operates in stand alone mode or in conjunction with the System Development Platform, EVAL-SDP-CB1Z . When operated with the System Development Platform software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board in standalone operation or when operated with the System Development Platform . When operated in standalone mode the ADZS-BRKOUT-EX3 break out board is recommended for access to various control pins. The SDP Controller board is a separate list item in the ordering guide below (EVAL-SDP-CB1Z). If you have not previously purchased an SDP Controller board, please do so to ensure a full evaluation setup.
Virtual Eval - BETA
Virtual Eval is a web application to assist designers in product evaluation of ADCs, DACs, and other ADI products. Using detailed models on Analog’s servers, Virtual Eval simulates crucial part performance characteristics within seconds. Configure operating conditions such as input tones and external jitter, as well as device features like gain or digital down-conversion. Performance characteristics include noise, distortion, and resolution, FFTs, timing diagrams, response plots, and more.
Recommended Digital Isolators
- For SPI Interface, low power, 5.0 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM4401 .
- For SPI Interface, lowest power, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM1401 .
- For SPI Interface, smallest package, low voltage I/O (1.8 V to 5.5 V) , we recommend the ADUM3481 .
- For SPI Interface, enhanced system-level ESD performance, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM3401 .
Recommended Power Solutions
- For a low noise, high power supply rejection, positive supply voltage LDO , we recommend the ADP7118 .
- For voltage conversion which can double or invert voltages to help with power supply rail generation , we recommend the ADM660 .
- For a low noise, high power supply rejection, negative supply voltage LDO , we recommend the ADP7182 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
Recommended External Multiplexers
The AD717x family offer a complete integrated Sigma-Delta ADC solution which can be used in high precision, low noise...
Flexible Bandwidth 4 mA to 20 mA Current Input with Easy HART Compatibility
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.