- Enables quick breadboarding/prototyping
- User-defined circuit configuration
- Edge-mounted SMA connector provisions
- Easy connection to test equipment and other circuits
- Two independent circuits enhance flexibility
The EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 is designed to aid in the evaluation of dual high speed differential amplifiers. The EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 is a bare board (that is, there are no components soldered to the board) that enables users to quickly prototype a variety of differential amplifier circuits, which minimizes risk and reduces time to market. The EVAL-FDA-2CPZ-24 evaluation board supports any of the Analog Devices, Inc., dual high speed differential amplifiers in 4 mm × 4 mm, lead frame chip scale packages (LFCSP).